Chapter 3 (Edited?)

Interview                                        

Jungkook's POV (Point of view) :

The next day I woke up at 8 in the morning to get a job at the Kim cafe.

Jungkook looked for the perfect outfit, what would be best?

He decided to go with a white shirt, a light pink shirt on top, a black choker, and glasses.

"Hyung, are you sure they don't know how I look? Does Kim Taehyung even go to the Kim cafe often?" I asked.

"Kookie, I assure you they don't know how you look. He visits there often because his parents own that cafe." Yoongi said.

"You never mentioned that they owned the cafe!" I shrieked.

"That's because I didn't want you to freak out." Yoongi said ruffling up my hair.

"But what if I mess up? What if they know how I look? What if they find out that I'm Min Jungkook?!" I started think about all the scenarios that could happen.

"Kook, look at me. You won't mess up, if you do then your hyung will save you. You'll be fine." Yoongi encouraged me.

"But I don't want you to keep save me. Then I'll just feel week." I said.

"Hey, you're not weak. You are strong. Alright? I'm just here as back up. Everybody needs help sometimes. Hell, even I needed help with getting rid of a body. You'll do great, I believe in you." Yoongi smiled.

"Thanks hyung, when I kill him, I'll show him no mercy for what he did." I recalled what happened.

"Okay you feisty bunny, now go knock 'em dead!" Yoongi said and pushed me out of the apartment door.

~At the Kim cafe!~

"Uhm, excuse me. I noticed you had a 'help wanted sign' on the window and I just wanted to apply for the job." I said to one of the workers.

"Oh sure, here let me take you to the owners of the cafe. They'll give you an interview." The worker said taking me to a door that was labeled 'Kim's office'.

"Thank you!" I bowed before the worker left.

I knocked on the door 2 times before hearing a 'come in' from the inside.

"Uh, hi! My name is.... Jeon Jeongguk. I'd like to apply for a job here please!" I said.

Okay, so maybe Jungkook wasn't super creative in the field of making up names.
(I suck at it too :')

"Hello Jeon Jeongguk. My name is Kim Namjoon and this is my lovely husband Kim Seokjin." Kim Namjoon said shaking my hand.

"Hello, it's nice to meet you both." I said bowing.

"So you're here for the interview, right?" Kim Seokjin asked.

"Yup!" I plastered a fake smile.

"Great, then let's start on the interview! Shall we?" Kim Seokjin said as I sat down on a chair.

~After the interview!~ (please don't mind all the time skips)

"Well Mr. Jeon, you are really impressive. You have the job! You'll start tomorrow at 8:00 in the morning, okay?" Kim Namjoon said shaking my hand.

"Thank you so much Mr. Kim!" I was celebrating on the inside.

"Please, let's drop the formal stuff, call me and my husband hyung!" Kim Namjoon said.

"Okay hyung, thank you again! Goodbye!" I said before leaving.

Someone else's POV:

The door closed shut with a gentle little bang

"Let me guess, that was Min Jungkook?" Kim Seokjin sighed.

"That sure was, and he thought we didn't know how he looked. Such a shame he has to die soon, we might've even turned out to be great friends." Kim Namjoon shrugged.

"He's so young, can't TaeTae just kidnap him and torture him to give us the agencies secrets? That would be useful." Kim Seokjin breathed out.

"It would, alright change of plans. Let's tell TaeTae to kidnap him instead." Kim Namjoon turned to his husband.

"Alright, let's go home. Taehyung is probably already home." Kim Seokjin said before leaving the cafe with his husband.

________________________________________

Hi, I hope my part of this chapter didn't suck. Like I said, the chapters that both me and Zero wrote together weren't finished all the way through. So I had to add a BUNCH more writing to it, I apologize for the grammar issues in here.

I hope you enjoyed! I love you all so much!!!