Chapter 4 (Edited)

Kidnapper? Not so much

No ones POV:

"So, let me get this straight. You want me to kidnap someone?" Taehyung asked.

Don't get Taehyung wrong, he would do anything his parents asked if it meant not being a disappointment.

Yes, he did kill a lot of people and he's done a lot of stuff in his life.

Killer, he was. Kidnapper? Not so much.

"Yes, but hear us out. It's your target-" Kim Seokjin was cut off by Taehyung.

"Oh, you mean Min Jungkook?" Taehyung yawned. 'This could be messy'

"Right, he applied for a job at the cafe. Now, all you have to do is kidnap him." Kim Seokjin explained.

"So, I can't kill Min Jungkook?" Taehyung asked with disappointment visible in his voice.

"Yeah, sorry Taetae. You can kill him after we get the other agencies secrets, alright?" Kim Namjoon said and patted Taehyung's shoulder before leaving the room with his husband.

"Fine. I'll get the job done." Taehyung puffed out before disappearing up the stairs and into his room.

The next day

"Hello! Welcome to the Kim cafe, I'm Jeon Jeongguk. What would you like to order today-" Jungkook got cut off looking at a man in a suit.

 What would you like to order today-" Jungkook got cut off looking at a man in a suit

"Hi Jeon Jeongguk, I'm Kim Taehyung. My parents own this cafe, I heard you're the new worker. I just wanted to say congrats on getting the job." Taehyung said with a fake smile.

"Well, thank you. But you don't need to congratulate me. So what would you like to order?" Jungkook said trying not to snap at Taehyung.

"I'd like to order a (*insert your favorite coffee name here*) please." Taehyung said clenching his jaw.

"Alright, wait here for a moment." Jungkook said before turning away to make the coffee.

Time skip please~

"Alright, thank you for waiting here Mr. Kim. Here is your coffee!" Jungkook said acting cheerful.

But then a kid in the cafe tripped Jungkook and Jungkook fell.

'Of course, I just had to trip. Out of all the things that could've happened. It's like I'm in a book, where the shitty ass author had to make a dumb kid trip me.'

________________________________________

What will happen next? I havent read the next chapter yet. I'm sorry if my part of the story was really shitty, I love you all!!!
-DZL