Chapter 5 (Edited)

●There's no plant like a face plant●         

Jungkook POV:

'One moment I was walking and the next I face plant on the floor. Great, I'm going to cry.'

"You know what they say, there's no plant like a face plant." Taehyung laughed.

'I know Caillou's twin isn't talking'

I stared at Taehyung to see him staring at me while he was crouching. So, like any reasonable person would do..... I flipped him off.

"Wow, that was very bold of you Jeon Jeongguk. Considering you might get fired." Taehyung snickered.

'Oh please lord help me, I'm gonna kill a bitch today'

I got his tie and pulled it towards me so our faces were a few inches apart.

"Look asshole, you may be my bosses son but NOBODY in the fucking world will threaten MIN FUCKING JUNGKOOK! Got it?!" I whispered so only the two of us could hear.

"So you finally admitted you are Min Jungkook? Damn, and i thought it'd be harder to get you to admit your real identity. You better watch your back Jungkook." Taehyung said before walking off.

'I'm screwed'

After a good two minutes I decided to get up off the floor and make that little assholes drink.

Time skip with lots of love!~♡

"Took you long enough Jungkook." Taehyung sighed.

"Well Kim, maybe you should try tripping and hurting your back while having to talk to an asshole who is your damn bosses son." I growled.

"Woah, chill feisty. All I wanted was a drink! Damn." Taehyung chugged his (*Insert name of favorite coffee*) and left.

"What the fuck?" I said under my breath.

'Let's just survive the day and go back to my beautiful wonderful bed, okay?'

Time skip again.......so how's your day?~

"He what?!" Yoongi yelled.

"That asshole knows, my cover has been blown." I answered for the millionth time.

"We need to get you to a safe house in Canada. Now, I'll send you money and you can live there until it's safe-" Yoongi got cut off.

"Mr. Min, that's not possible. The rules about the agency are "1, once you go into a mission you cannot back out. Number 2, under ANY circumstances you cannot fall in love with anyone in the opposite agency. Number 3-" agent Lisa got cut off from Yoongi.

"Okay, thank you. There is no need to remind me." Yoongi was growing more stressed as the seconds went by.

"Mr. Min, can I go home early? My girlfriend is pregnant and she really needs me." Lisa asked.

"Oh yeah. Lisa, how much more time until the baby's due date?" Jungkook asked.

"The baby needs 3 more months." Lisa smiled fondly.

"How's Jennie holding up?" Jungkook smiled.

"She's doing good, her mood swings got worse and she's been having weird food cravings like pickles with ice cream." Lisa chuckled.

"Ah, you should go to her then if her mood swings are getting worse." Jungkook said.

"Make sure to make up your work, when you come back. Okay Lisa?" Yoongi replied.

Lisa bowed before turning and left the room.

"Hyung, it's fi-"

"Jungkook. It is not fine. You are the only one I have, I'm not going to lose you. Like we lost her." Yoongi pinched his nose bridge in anger.

Soon tears started falling from his face.

Jungkook felt bad, the two had it rough growing up since their parents abandoned them.

Yoongi did everything he could to get the two of them some food and tried to make sure they had a roof over their heads.

'Shit. I messed up, big time'

But before I could ask him if he wanted water, I was pulled into a hug.

"Hyung, I'm not gonna die. I'll kill that asshole before he can kill me. Okay? If it makes you feel better, they have another job opening at the cafe, so you can always be there if i need back up."

Then he let go of me.

"Shit. That's true, now I can stalk you and flirt with Jimin at the same time!" Yoongi said happily.

"Yeah, and that totally did not make you sound like a stalker just now." Jungkook Chuckled.

___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___

So, I apologize again. Zero was my childhood bestfriend who died in a car accident. Before he died we had a sleepover then we had an idea, to make, a Taekook book together. So we did, I hope he's happy.

By the way, i feel like doing that thing where I put a song for each chapter, should I?

Love you all♡