Chapter 3

I looked at Perrie, and I noticed a tear stream down her cheek. She quickly wiped it away and looked up at Zayn.

"Will he be ok, Babe?" She asked, and I realized he must be her boyfriend. He looked worried.

"I-I don't know. I don't know where it hit him, but thine speakers are extremely heavy and... If it hit his head..." He didn't need to finish the sentence for us to get the point. I looked at him. Even though his outside was calm and strong, the look in his eyes told me that he was breaking inside. I followed the direction Dani had gone, and when I reached the stage, I saw him. Harry, Niall, And Louis were all huddled together around a large black speaker. Dani was knelt right by it, so I assumed that's where Liam was. I walked over.

"Where did it hit him?" I asked, and Louis turned around. I could see tears in his eyes.

"I don't know... Liam is alive... But he's in too much pain and he can't speak. I ran over. Te speaker was practically covering him, but I was informed that the speaker had a PEICE jutting out from the rest so the rest of the speaker wasn't hurting him.

"Liam. Look at me. " I told him. He complied, beads of sweat on his forehead. "I know it hurts. But trust me, you CAN speak. You may not think you can, but I need you to tell me where the speaker hit you. " he looked at me, as I saw a desperate man trying to communicate with his eyes. Everyone looked at me. Louis was the only one who seemed to understand that I knew what I was talking about. "Liam. You can do it. Just tell me where it hit. " he tools a deep, ragged breath.

"My...leg. " everyone stared at me. I sighed with relief.

"Ok, now, Liam, I need you to tell me a couple more things, are you bleeding?" I asked, earning an 'are you KIDDING me? Another question?' Look from him. "Trust me. I know how much pain you must be in, just a couple more things. "

"No. " he barely muttered. Another good sign.

"Don't hate me, last question. Can you feel every part of your leg?" He managed to glare at me.

"Yes. " ok. Good.

"Ok, we need to get this speaker off him, but he's gonna be just fine in a couple days. Today I would reccomend him staying off his feet, tomorrow he will limp, then he will be as good as new. " everyone stared at me blankly. Dani appeared relieved.

"How do you... Know all that?" Harry asked, slowly.

"Uh...from back in L.A." I mumbled, uncomfortably remembering the time my father had dropped the TV on my leg. Harry whispered something to Louis, and started snickering until Louis elbowed him. "You NEED to get this speaker off. " Louis looked at me, and understood. Ok, everyone, get on the other side off this thing. On the count of three, we will push, got it?" Louis commanded.

"No. " I exclaimed, for poor Liam's sake. "You better lift this off him, or it'll be ten times more painful. " they looked at each other. Louis and Niall wet to the other side.

"Ok, new plan. On the count of three...LIFT! K?" He commanded. "One...two...THREE!" They all lifted, and they barely got the pressure of Liam's leg. I looked at Dani. There was no way they could move this off him. She seemed to understand. We reached forward and, mic to Liam's complaint, yanked him out from under the menacing block. He sighed with relief. Dani was crying again, she hugged him, the kissed him right then and there.

"DON'T YOU EVER SCARE ME LIKE THAT AGAIN!" Se cried, kissing him again. I'm not sure when, but at some point Zayn had rejoined everyone, and he let go of the speaker and knelt next to Perrie, who was distraught. Everone set the speaker down, and walke over to Liam. I glanced over at Perrie, who now was in the arms of Zayn.