Chapter 13

"LOUIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIS!" I screamed as the ride became faster. "GET ME OFF!!!!" My eyes cemented themselves shut but I could still feel the giant swoops of the ride.

"Ava, just open your eyes!" Louis urged. Cautiously I opened one eye. Then the other. Before me was the world going by in a blur. It was such an incredible thing -almost like I was travelling through time or something! I completely forgot about the large spins of the ride and watched in awe.

Eventually, we found ourselves waiting at the top of the ride while the others were getting off.

"See, that wasn't so bad!" Louis smirked as I blushed.

"So...will I be able to see you when you're on your tour?" I asked, looking up at him. His eyes fell.

"Yes and no." He started, "I'll be granted visits home sometimes, sometimes I might be able to fly you out to meet me, but most of the time... We will have to resort to calls or texts.." He trailed off, his face downcast.

"Oh..." I answered quietly.

***

"Your sisters seem sweet!" I laughed as he finished an overdramatic version of all the times his sisters tortured him.

"Sweet? Oh they are, now that I'm not living with them!" He chuckled as he lifted his greasy cheeseburger to his mouth. I looked down at my own meal, a half-eaten chicken sandwich and some fries. "So, do you have any siblings?" He asked, the. Remembering my past, his eyes widened quickly. "Oh, I'm sorry-"

"No... It's ok. You should know..." I cut him off. "I had a sister. Once. Her name was... Brooke." I could feel my throat closing up. "She was only six when she... When father... When...he lost his temper around her.... She tried to sip his beer and he... Well... He did what he attempted with me...he grabbed a knife... And now Brooke is...gone.." Tears fell freely from my eyes as I remembered her. "She had brown hair, and brown eyes. She was my baby sister. She never got mad, and she was so sweet... I loved her. She was what kept me from running away for so long. After she left, I was too scared to leave."

Louis looked at me, his eyes watery. His hand landed on my face, his fingers tracing down to my chin.

"Oh, Ava, I'm so sorry," he whispered, using his thumb to wipe away my tears.

"It's ok, it was a long time ago," I murmured, choking back more tears.

"No, it's not ok. What your father did, it's still not ok. I can't believe it, how did he get away with it?"

"He never even reported it..."

LOUIS POV

He never freaking reported it? What kind of vile man had the audacity to do that? Ava sat across from him, the tracks from her tears evident. She was so beautiful, even when her heart was broken.

"Ava... I can't even express what I'm feeling right now," he told her. Disgusted. Sad. Angry. Furious. Depressed. Nauseous. No, those didn't fit right.

"That's ok," she replied. "Can we please talk about something more exciting?"

"Sure!" I exclaimed, "how about we finish up our good and then go shopping?" She nodded eagerly, biting into her sandwich.

"LOUIS TOMLINSON?!?" I heard an excited voice exclaim, I sunk down into my char with dread. Ava looked at me, confused.

"Fans." I answered as a group of pre teens surrounded me.

"Who is THIS?!?" They asked, looking incredulously at Ava.

"Uh... That's... My...friend, Ava." I responded, cringing when I called her my friend.

***AUTHORS NOTE***

Oh my gosh! It's taken forever to update! I'm so sorry! I have been incredibly busy! Thanks for being so patient! Keep commenting and votin :) love you guys!