Part 4 🏒

SO CLOSE•

I woke up at the thought of me catching Charlotte calling me cute the night before.

I got up, got ready for school, and started my walk to school.
As I'm walking to school this girl comes running down the street and bumping into me.
I manage to catch her before she fell to the ground.
"Omg I am so sorry!" The girl says holding my arms to get her balance.
"Your fine!" I reply nicely.
"Adam?" She says
I look up to see no other than Charlotte Newman.
"Charlotte?" I reply.
"Im running late to school so I ran and hit you!!" She chuckled.
I laughed.
"Thx for catching me, that would have been an disaster!" She said thankfully.
"Yea, no problem!" I replied.
"Well I should be getting to school, bye!"
"Bye!!"
I wave as she started jogging the rest of the way to her school.
She looked so pretty, it was hard to not like her.
I walked the rest of the way and had a normal day without anyone asking me about Charlotte or something stupid.

I walked home seeing Charlotte across the street just kicking small rocks on the floor looking kinda bored since nun of her friends were with her.
I didn't have Charlie with me because he stayed home sick so I walked over to her.

"Hey Charlotte!"
"AHH, ugh you scared me!!" She said giggling.
I laughed.
"What's up, banks?"
"Nothing much, you?"
"Nothing!"
"Are you excited to start practicing with us next week?"
"Yea, for sure!!"
"Cool, well I'm excited!"
"Excited for what? To get your ass beat, blondie?!?"
I chase her all the way down the street to her house.

Once we got to her house I couldn't stop myself running and as soon as she turned around I was in her face. WE WERE SO CLOSE WE ALMOST KISSED!!!
"Woah banks."
"Sorry, I couldn't stop myself."
"your cool, I don't mind" She said.
"Ok, cool..."
"Cya, banks!" She said as she gave me a kiss on the cheek and ran into her house.
Did Charlotte Newmen just kiss me on the cheek?!?
And was I really that close when we almost kissed?!?
I had so many questions but decided to keep walking home and once I got there I ran upstairs and texted Charlie about it.
He said it was awesome!

I got changed did my homework and got ready for hockey. I wanted to get to hockey early today because i wanted to get some extra exercise in.

When I arrived I started my way to the locker room.
But on my way there I saw an extremely familiar lock of hair faced to the ice shooting with another person, it was a boy. 
The girl turned around to get another puck and I saw the one and only Charlotte newmen. But who was that boy?
She noticed me and waved with a smile.
I smiled and waved back before going into the locker room.
I got changed and headed to the ice. 2 or 3 people from my team were already there.
It was Russ Tyler and Luis Mendoza.
As I was walking over to them Charlotte was walking out of the ice to leave.
She wasn't in gear or anything she was just taking shots with a boy.
As she was walking passed me.
"Bye Adam!"
"Bye Charlotte, cya around!" I said as she walked away.
"CMON CHAR!" The boy said.
"I'm coming con, shut up!!" Charlotte answered.
I walked into the ice and Luis looked really jealous of me talking to Charlotte.

"So you and THAT Charlotte?" He asked.
"Huh?" I asked confused.
"Charlotte newmen. She's my ex UGH! She's so annoying. Every guy was hanging all over her, so I did the next best thing!"
"Wh- what did you do?" I said confused.
"I cheated on her."
"WHAT?" I said in pure SHOCK.
" you realize she's one of a kind, right?" I said.
"Thats when your wrong! She's such a bitch!"
I pushed him on the ice because of what he said.
"Don't call her that! She's cool, funny, pretty, kind, and everything else!!"
"Believe what you want, man behind her beautiful blue eyes it's nothing but great hockey skills and a bitchy attitude!"
I pushed him again.
"SHUT UP!" I said really annoyed and upset about what he's saying about the coolest girl I've ever met.

Hockey practice went on.
I death starred at Luis almost the whole practice, he was really pushing my buttons and it wasn't ok what he said about Charlotte!

Once I got home I took a shower.
It was about an 2 hour shower just thinking about what Luis said and why Charlotte didn't tell me about her ex that I now call my teammate, but maybe it's because ex's never really came up in a conversation of ours.

I got out of the shower, got changed, and ate dinner.

I laid in bed that night wondering if the stuff Luis said was true.
I fell asleep on the conclusion I made that Luis was lying to ruin my chances with Charlotte and that Charlotte was a nice, pretty, kind, competitive, hell of a hockey player.