Part 13 🏒

•FINALLY IN A RELATIONSHIP•

The weeks have passed slowly and painfully.
Today was our last game, the finals. I got up and saw that Charlotte was still peacefully sleeping. She had a stressful night because her family came to watch her play and her dad was her biggest judge, for her and her brother. I decided to let her sleep for a little bit longer. I got ready and as I was brushing my teeth the beautiful brunette walked into the bathroom soon doing the same.
"You ready to kick some ass newmen?" I asked trying to get her pumped up.
"Hell yea! You?" She said in response.
"Fuck yes!!" I said while we dusted bumped.

Charlotte got ready and we made our way to the lobby when we saw the other team, Iceland. Iceland was a cheap shot team. Would do ANYTHING to win.
"Oh look it's banksie and his little pathetic girlfriend!" One of the little basters said.
"Keep talking and ill punt you back to Iceland!" Charlotte fired back.
Everyone ooooed as the kid didn't know how to respond.
"Nice one char!!" I said.
"Thanks banks!" She thanked.

We got on the bus with the rest of the team and made our way to the locker room.
We got changed in our gear and made our way on the ice.

I could tell Charlotte was a nervous reck so I pulled her a side.
"Hey char, don't worry! Your a great player and your gonna crush these twerps. Look just try as hard as you can and trust me we're gonna do great!!" I said trying to in courage her.
"Thanks banks. NOW LETS KICK SOME ASS!"
"YEA" I said as I hit her helmet and made our way back to the others.

Eventually the game started and Charlotte won the puck but got smashed in the boards causing her to fall and almost pass out.
I skated after the kid with the puck and hammered him into the boards to get back at him for doing that to Charlotte. I skated up the ice, shit and scored.
I threw my hands up in victory and before I knew it the kid took his stick and pulled my arm down. I heard skating towards me and Charlotte pushed the kid who checked me.
"DONT TOUCH HIM!" She yelled.
"Oh what are you gonna do, call your daddy or have banksie fight for you?"
She then pushed him causing him to fall and hit his head super hard on the ground.
"I guess not." She shrugged as she helped me up.
"You ok?"
"Yea I'm fine, thanks for the defense!"
"Anytime banks!"
She skated back to her position.
She was getting trampled on and I always had her back and the same went for me.
She skated down the ice making moves around everyone. all of the sudden her so called "friend" kneeled causing her to fall over his back hitting her head super hard also causing her to get knocked out.
I skated over to her and pushed the kid out of the way as hard as I could in her defense. With some screaming in the back round I took off her helmet and tried to get her back to reality.
"Charlotte, Charlotte!!!!" I screamed almost slapping her across the face.
Soon her eyes started opening and she looked lost and scared.
Th chuckled in relief that she was ok. She grabbed a hold of my arms looking at me.
"Adam? Where am I, what happened?" She asked.
"You got knocked out by your 'friend' and your on the ice." I informed her.
"Oh shit!" She said.
"Yeaaa"
"Well thanks for helping!"
"Anytime princess!" I said as I helped her up and regain balance.
I skated her holding her hand to the box as Charlie took her position.

The game went on and the final score was 2-1 us! Everyone ran on the ice and celebrating the win.
I was trying to find Charlotte so I could go through with my plan of asking her to be my girlfriend. I saw her and Charlie celebrating as I grabbed her hand and pulled her off to the side.
"Hey Charlotte."
"Hey adam!"
"Um so I like you. And your super pretty, nice, funny, caring, and most of all a hell of a hockey player!" I said.
The last line made her giggle.
"Basically I was wondering if you wanted to...be my girlfriend?" I said really fast.
"Ofc!!" She said jumping into my arms and pulling me into a tight and long hug.

I was happy that she was happy and I could finally say the Charlotte newmen was mine.

THE END🏒

If you guys liked this story give it a vote and follow me for more content like this. Also give me some suggestions of who you want me to make more stories about.
Stay perfect babes <3