Character Descriptions (Must read)

So I had to add A LOT of information for these characters, (I will also add pictures of all of them once I finish them.) If you could please vote on this. Even though it's just the descriptions.... I spent TO LONG trying to make them 

---------------------------------------------------------------

Varian

Overall – Varian is still a positive spirit, he loves being with his wife after YEARS of being married to Cassandra he has two daughters that bring him joy. He loves seeing himself and Cassandra inside of them. Varian is more chill on rules, but if someone is about to get hurt, he immediately goes into his protective instincts. Varian has advanced A LOT in alchemy and even got into inventing more. He loves showing this stuff to his daughter Amber, but he gets afraid when his wife gets angry. Varian's most used invention is his coat that has a section where it can kind of turn into a cape, but in that time frame it's blast-proof, so in a time of crisis he would most likely give it to someone like Cassandra to keep her safe. Varian overall loves his family and wants them to enjoy themselves, but if anything goes wrong, he will become VERY protective of his family to keep them safe from things like explosions. For a household with three girls, Varian couldn't be happier, as they live everywhere all at once.

Hair – Varian's hair looks similar to what it used to except now he added around two more teal strips in random spots in his hair. And I guess facial hair also counts for here, so, he has maybe a beard like some of the fanarts I've seen, but maybe not, but definitely some kind of facial hair, maybe

Eye color – Still baby blue

Outfit – You have seen how Varian dresses, but he would still every now and then have the same goggles but he changed them, now they have a couple of extra lenses on the sides, and he normally keeps them around his neck instead of his head. He also still likes wearing vests, but his wife Cassandra is rubbing off on him and he has started wearing more casual clothes from time to time. He is ALWAYS wearing his wedding ring, which I just find plain CUTE! And he will normally wear boots if he needs shoes. He also has this suit coat that he wears instead of a vest. Don't let looks deceive you, on the inside are pockets EVERYWHERE, and in each one is some sort of alchemy thing. It also in the fabric is supposed to be fireproof, and blast resistant. He will normally have his father instincts kick in and in times of crisis give it to his wife or his daughters to keep them safe.

Skin tone – Same one in the show. (maybe a little more tan)

Nicknames –

Cassandra – Honey, Var, Baby, Kid, sweet cheeks, (etc)

Ulla – Daddy, Dad, Best dad ever, tea party friend

Amber - Assistant, Dad, Daddy, Best dad ever.

❤️❤️❤️❤️

Cassandra

Overall – Cassandra is a very loving mother who loves her husband and her two baby girls. Cassandra loves her husband Varian with all her heart, sometimes she feels she doesn't deserve him, but he makes her all sentimental. When Varian proposed to her after years of them dating, the ring had something else instead of diamonds, Cassandrium's. Cassandrium is an element her science-loving husband made when he was 14, and he named it after his crush and now wife Cassaundra. She always had a neckless with a small piece of Cassandrium on it, but after years of wearing it... Varian gave her a new piece of jewelry she loves even more her wedding ring. The fact that it was made from it was the sweetest thing she could ever ask for. That's not all, he also gave up his life in the kingdom of Corona to travel with Cassandra and they travel the world. They have tiny homes all over the globe. Varian learned to be a bit of a Warrior during this time as him and Cassandra went on many adventures as they fell in more love than ever. Then... Varian gave Cassandra the best gift of all... her daughters. They didn't want to but they knew for their daughter's sake they should stop their adventuring for they didn't want their girls getting hurt. That's when Varian gave up everything to settle down in a little house in the woods. Every now and then they visit corona and it isn't too far away. Cassandra loves seeing her best friend QUEEN Rapunzel and seeing Rapunzel's kids as well. When Cassandra is around her kids though, she is more of the tough parent. She LOVES her daughters, and since her husband Varian, isn't very strict with them, she is normally the one to say no... even when it comes to her husband asking her with the same puppy eyes as her daughters.