Amber's high school troubles (+New Character)

5622 WORDS!!!!! WHAT THE HECK!!!! BUT IT'S FINALLY DONE!!!!! I LOVE THIS ONE SO MUCH AND I HOPE YOU DO TOO!!!! So get comfy, grab your popcorn, and enjoy this story I've been working on nonstop. 

Amber is fourteen and she's been going to high school for about a month. Her parents know she hates high school but it's never too bad.

Meanwhile, Ulla is having the TIME OF HER LIFE in her first year of middle school. Ulla is 11 (turning 12 this year) and she couldn't be happier. Everyone loves her for who she is and thanks to her sister Amber she is allowed to have Ruddiger at school.

Cassandra was sitting on the couch waiting reading a book and enjoying herself as Varian left to go and do stuff in his office and Cass could just relax.

The door bursts open and it's her daughter Amber

Amber- ugh!

Cassandra - What are you doing home? School ends in 3 hours!

Amber's hair was down and she had her hood covering her face and she was running up the stairs

Amber - I was expelled.

Cassandra - What?! AMBER GET BACK HERE!!!!!

Amber stopped and kept her head held low

Cassandra - What happened to your pigtails?

Amber - Lost the hair rubber bands...

Cassandra - Look at me when I'm talking to you!

Amber - alright...

Amber looked up at her mom but her hair was blocking her right eye

Cassandra lifted her hand up and touched the hair covering her daughter's blue eye

Amber - How about we don't-

Cassandra moved the hair

Cassandra - Gasp

Her daughter had a black eye. A giant purple and black bruise surrounding her eye.

Cassandra - WHAT HAPPENED!!?!?!??!??!!!

/-/-/-/-/-/

Two days before

Amber was putting on her backpack getting ready to go but she had these things she created called earbuds. It makes it so much fun to block out the world.

Amber put in her earbuds and she didn't want her family to know but she was listening to sad traumatic love songs, as she was playing with more alchemy hypotheses in her alchemy journal she takes EVERYWHERE.

Amber has never had a crush before and she doesn't care, but Amber started grabbing all of her stuff and she came out of her bedroom slid down the rail for the stairs.

Amber had her black boots on and she came up to the kitchen grabbed a pancake that was in the fridge. Once she grabbed it she held it in her jaw as she closed her eyes feeling the music-making her way to the door when she walked into something.

Amber opened her eyes to see her mom standing right there.

Amber - Hi mom.

Cassandra - Were you going to leave for school without saying goodbye?

Amber - Sorry I just forgot. Now if you'll excuse me-

Amber said putting her earbuds back in and started to walk around her mom.