Story 4 - Amber's interests

This was a suggestion by @7090gaby This is part one of two. This is a story of its own. It's complicated. I hope you enjoy it. 

💙

Cassandra was walking in the hall holding baby Ulla who was 1 year old. Cassandra walked past the room Varian was in. Varian was in his office working on his alchemy when Cass interrupted him.

Cassandra – Varian?

Varian – Yeah?

Varian said while being very focused on what he was doing.

Cassandra – I'm going to put Ulla to bed. Can you keep an eye on Amber?

Varian – Yeah. *not really paying attention* Watch the child.

Cassandra – VARIAN!!!!

Varian – WHAT!

Cassandra – Watch Amber. I mean it! Put down your alchemy, and watch her!!! Or you will lose your alchemy privileges for the week.

Varian – But-

Cassandra – A month?

Varian – All right.

Cassandra – Thank you. I love you.

Varian – I love you too.

Cassandra walks away with Ulla in her arms.

Varian - *sighs*

Varian stops and looks at his alchemy.

Varian – NO!!!! Cassie said no.... but I mean.... Amber is four years old...she'll be fine.

Varian started working a bit more on his alchemy.

Varian – Ok, now I just need-

Varian reached over to the other side of the desk to realize what he needed was gone.

Varian – Probably just misplaced it. I'll just get one of the extras.

Varian went into his supply cabinet to find that it was empty.

Varian – Huh... I guess I used it all.

Varian went back to his desk to find his entire alchemy setup was GONE.

Varian – Ok.... Something is going on here. I'll just go to talk to Cassie.

/-/-/-/-/-/

Varian walked into Ulla's bedroom to see Ulla asleep and Cass standing by the bed.

Cassandra – What are you doing in here? Where's Amber.

Cassandra said walking around Varian and looking at him. Varian ended up in the middle of the room blocking the doorway. But Varian saw someone behind Cassandra.

Cassandra – You are acting strange.

Varian – No I'm-

Varian saw tiny Amber walking with all of the alchemy stuff and she is even wearing her dad's goggles.

Varian – Oh no.

Cassandra - What do you mean oh no?

Varian – What? No, I said let's go! So let's go. I should really be with Amber right now.

Varian said acting completely awkward as he squished himself past Cassandra.

Varian – Don't worry everything is fine, and I love you. But I gotta run.

Varian ran down the hall over to the garage and Amber had a whole miniature desk of her own and she put a drop of a chemical liquid into the beaker she was using.

Varian – Amber! Amber, Amber.

Varian walked up and took his goggles back and picked up his daughter.

Varian – What are you doing?

Amber - *having a bit of trouble speaking* ALCHEMY!!!!

She said making Jazz hands.

Varian – Wait? What chemical did you put in the beaker?

Amber – Somfing wike power?

Varian – And which bottle was it.

Amber – Blue.

Varian looked over to see the blue bottle and saw what she had made.

Varian put his coat up and covered him and his daughter knowing what was about to happen when Cassandra walked in.

Cassandra – Varian! What are you-

The alchemy let off an explosion of this colored powder.

Varian looked over to see Cassandra trying not to yell.

Varian – Oh! I know what she used.

Cassandra - *takes deep breath* VARIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

💛

I loved this one. Once again suggested by @7090gaby please go check her stuff out. 

There will be a second one called Ulla's interests. But anyway, hope you have a great day, great week, great life, and please leave a comment and follow me for more stuff like this.