Story 5 - Ulla's first day

THIS ONE TOOK FOREVER but I couldn't be more proud of it! Enjoy and please comment and give it a vote. The time and effort I put into this were CRAZY!!! And I hope you enjoy it as much as I do. 

💖 

Ulla is in her room brushing her hair and standing infringe of her mirror. Ruddiger is sitting on a stool next to her putting on a boy tie.

Ulla - I am so excited Ruddiger! What do you think? (Shows Ruddiger her cute little dark red skirt and brown shirt)

Cassandra's voice shouting from the other room - Ulla! Time for school!

Ulla - *picks up Ruddiger* It's time!

*fixes his bow tie*

Ulla - Coming mom!

*she grabbed her teal backpack with pin and stuff EVERYWHERE on it. She had pins and badges from everywhere her parents have been. And since they used to do adventuring all across the world there was a lot.*

Cassandra- I can't believe you are already having your first day of school.

Ulla - I'll be fine!

Varian - yeah Cassie, she can handle it. I mean she's seven now... I know school was supposed to start a couple years ago but our family does so much traveling-

Cassandra- *clears throat interrupting him* the point is. You are starting first grade. It doesn't matter if you are a couple years late. I mean you live with two science geeks, so you have science covered.

Varian - Just go out there and show the world ULLA!!!

Ulla - I will. *she started walking out the door when Cassandra grabbed her backpack stopping her*

Cassandra - No raccoons at school Ulla.

Ulla turned around and her mom went in her backpack and took out Ruddiger who didn't want to leave.

Ruddiger was taken out of her backpack and he looked sad.

Ulla Walked over to Ruddiger and brushed the hair on his head.

Ulla - I'll be alright buddy. *she gave him a kiss on the forehead* I love you Ruddiger.

Ruddiger jumped out of Cassandra's arms onto Ulla giving her a big Racoon hug

Ruddiger - *lets out a chatter*

Ulla - *gives him a hug back* I'll be fine. I love you Ruddiger.

*we look over at Cassandra who is trying not to cry*

Varian - She's gonna be ok Cassie.

Cassandra - I know... that's why I'm crying. *she said letting Varian hold her comforting her*

*She stopped when she looked around and let out a sigh*

AMBER GET YOUR BUTT DOWN HERE!!!!!

Amber - *grunts* Fine.

Cassandra - Fourth grade can't be THAT bad.

Amber - No it stinks! I can't make any friends!!!

Varian - What about Sophie?

Amber - That's the class turtle!

Varian - YOU HAVE A CLASS TURTLE!!!!! How did I not know this!?!?

Cassandra - I don't know, we took care of her for a week.

Varian - That's why there was a turtle in our home!?!?! I thought Ulla had just made a new friend.

Cassandra - ignore him, you two are my girls and you will be amazing out there. I love you both. *she gives them both a big hug and gives them each a kiss on their heads*