Story 1 - Acting as daddy's girl

Amber has her goggles on standing in her and Ulla's bedroom. Ulla is sitting on the couch with a book on her eyes while she's trying to fall asleep.

Amber – And just one more thing. And three, two, and-

Varian suddenly opens the doors.

Varian – Hi girls.

Amber accidentally pours in the whole bottle of some glowing chemical and something comes flying out of the bottle she was pouring the chemicals into, and it started bouncing around the room.

Amber – Hi D-Dad....

Varian – Hi, *suspiciously*  how are you doing?

Amber – Everything's great well now you can just leave because everything is fine and-

Varian caught the thing flying around the room causing Amber to stop and blush.

Varian -Amber? You know you're not supposed to be messing around with my alchemy things.

Amber – I know. Technically I was using it, not messing around with it though.

Varian walked over to the table Amber was doing her experiments on. Amber ran up next to her dad.

Amber – Look, I'm sorry. I can give it back, and I.... Dad?

Varian was just looking at it.

Varian – What is it you're trying to do?

Amber – Oh? I was hoping to make some kind of chemical compound that is like glue, except you can find something that makes it do the same thing but the opposite.

Varian – Oh I can help with that!

Amber – YOU CAN!!!! Wait? You're not mad?

Varian – No, look I won't rat you out if you don't do it to me.

Amber – huh?

Varian – Your mother is not the nicest when I let you use my Alchemy things.

Amber - *giggles*

Amber and Varian hear a snicker behind them

Ulla – Pfft. Daddy's scared of Mom!

Varian – That pretty much sums it up. Anyway, what do you want me to do.

 Varian said putting on his goggles.

Amber gave her dad a smile as she put on her goggles.

*20 minutes later*

Varian – Ok, try it now.

Amber put in this small drop of this glowing chemical. The bottle slowly started shaking. Varian's father instincts kicked in and he grabbed both of his daughters and wrapped them in his blast-proof coat as he held them right by him. The bottle exploded and Varian uncovered the three of them and put his coat back on when the door slammed open. Varian immediately stood up out from under the desk they hid under.

Varian - *whispering to his daughters* Stay.

And out through the door came his wife Cassandra.

Varian – Hey Cassie. What's up?

Cassandra – What happened?

Varian – W-What do you mean.

Cassandra came up and looked at Varian's coat, she gave it a small smell.

Cassandra – What experiment were you working on?

Varian – I was trying to make a compound that can disintegrate itself and can hold something together.

Cassandra – Isn't that a little easy, for you?

Cassandra said with her hands on her hips with a suspicious look.

Varian – *nervously* Well, I thought I should do something easy for a change.

Cassandra – Why would you do it in the girl's room?

Varian – Uh....

Cassandra – AMBER COME OUT FROM UNDER THE TABLE NOW!!!!

Amber – Hi mom. (she said coming out from under the table cloth)

Cassandra – You two know you aren't supposed to be messing around with the alchemy things at night.

Amber and Varian – But Mom?

Cassandra – I don't want to hear it, change your clothes into your pajama's then go to bed now.

Amber and Varian – Yes mom. (Amber goes out the door to change, and so does Varian)

Cassandra grabs the collar of Varian's shirt

Cassandra – Where are you going?

Varian – To bed?

Cassandra – (Pulls Varian over to her about an inch away from her) I've told you not to let the girls play with your alchemy, especially at one AM!!!

Varian – I um....

*They both hear laughing, they both look over to see Ulla laughing*

Ulla – Ha Ha!!! No wonder dad was afraid of you. This is really entertaining.

Cassandra – I'm sorry what did you say.

Varian – Oh, ho ho. Let's go to bed Ulla. NOW!!!

(Varian starts following Ulla out the door)

Cassandra – VARIAN!!! Come back!!!

Varian – Oh look at the time. *yawn* I should really be going to bed. Night Cassie, I love you! (Varian said as he ran down the hall)

Cassandra – You do realize we share a bedroom?! Right?