Ulla's interests

Sorry, this one took me so long. I hope it was worth the wait. 

This is part two to a request left by 7090gaby please go check her stuff out. I love her stories and please enjoy!

💖

Varian was sitting down with Amber and they were working on something together.

(Right now Amber is 5 and Ulla is 2)

Varian - So, that's how I made my blast-proof coat.

Amber - that's awesome! Can I make one?

Varian - ... did you not hear anything I just said?

Cassandra called from the other room - Varian, I need you!

Varian - I'll be right back mommy needs help.

Varian got up and gave Amber a kiss on the forehead.

Varian walked over to his wife to find her stressed out and panicking.

Varian - You alright?

Cassandra - Ulla... she's gone.

Varian - What do you mean gone?

Cassandra - I don't know where she went!

Varian - I'm sure she's somewhere in the house, we don't need to freak out.

Varian walked up to his wife and put his hand on her shoulders and looked into her eyes.

Varian - We're going to find her. We've gone through some of the hardest things. Are we going to let this two-year-old get the better of us?

Varian said with a smile. Cassandra smiled back at him when they both heard a baby laugh.

Both Cassandra and Varian recognized it instantly, they both followed the noise and it led them to Cassandra's closet.

They both dropped their guard when they opened the door to the closet.

In there was Ulla wearing some of her mom's clothes and trying to fit into her mom's shoes that were pink and she got from Rapunzel.

Varian- *talking in like that high pitch baby voice people make* What are you doing in there.

Varian reached in and grabbed Ulla and held her in his arms.

Cassandra - DONT YOU EVER DO THAT AGAIN!!!!!!

Cassandra gave Ulla a big hug

Cassandra- I love you so much! I don't know what we would've done if we hadn't found you.

/-/-/-/-/-/-/

(2 years later)

Varian - You called?

Cassandra - Ulla's missing again.

Varian - What!? How! She's four years old, how can she just sneak off like this!?!?

Cassandra - I don't know?! This is like the third time this week. She definitely has what it takes to be a good stealth warrior.

Varian - *smiles at his wife* she reminds me of someone.

Cassandra - *smiles back*

Both Varian and Cass started looking around. When Amber walked up into the room.

Varian - I thought you were asleep.

Varian said in a loving and caring voice as he got on his knees so he is around the same height as his daughter.

Amber - What are you looking for?

Cassandra - Your sisters missing again.

Amber - She's not missing.

Varian - What?

Amber - Yeah, I know where she is.

Cassandra came up to Amber trying not to yell out of frustration.

Cassandra - Why didn't you tell us where she was?

Amber - You never asked.

Cassandra - *takes a deep breath to cool down*

Varian - Amber... where is Ulla?

/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/

Varian and Cassandra follow Amber and they find Ulla on a stage wearing some of her mom's clothes and the pink shoes as she was dancing ballet.

Cassandra- She's really good...

Varian - She reminds me of someone.

Cassandra - Who?

Varian - Your best friend.

Cassandra looked back at Ulla and she reminded her so much of Rapunzel.

Cassandra - I miss Raps.

Varian - We'll visit her soon... but if you ask me it's like she's here.

Cassandra - What do you mean?

Varian - look at Ulla, she may have hidden this side from us, but... it's like Rapunzel's spirit lives in her.

*when Ulla finished Cassandra and Varian couldn't help but clap*

Ulla looked over at them embarrassed but she ran over to them.

Cassandra - Where did you learn that?

Ulla - I don't know, I taught myself.

Cassandra- you were amazing.

Ulla - You really think so?

Cassandra - Of course! Your my little princess in that dress.

Ulla - Can I keep it?

Cassandra- Of course, you can.

Varian - Not to interrupt. But how on earth did you get the dress and the shoes to fit?

Ulla - I used your shrinky thingy.

Varian - That's where my l shrink-ray went.

Cassandra- You let her get her hands on that?!?!?

Varian - Well at least it works well enough she didn't shrink herself.

/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/

(Three years later)

Cassandra and Varian are sitting in this audience (for a talent show) with 10-year-old Amber sitting next to them.

Cassandra seemed worried, she was shaking and trying to calm down.

Varian put his hand on hers calming her down.

Varian - I'm sure she'll be great.

Amber- I know she will be, she's been practicing this in our room for three weeks straight. She'll be great!

Cassandra smiled at their reassuring words.

Then the lights dimmed and the show was about to start when the announcer said

Announcer - And for our first act, I present to you Ulla the dancer!!!