A sequel?

Hello, guys so after three years of finishing the book. I didn't want to do a sequel because I love the ending of this book even though it was sad, but I went back and I reread the book and I decided to do Cainan justice. It's the least he deserves.

So I started a book called The CEOs contract with the thief and guess who the CEO is? *Wink*

#TCCWTT is a stand-alone meaning that though Cainan Inferno is the male lead, readers who haven't read the idiotic billionaire can follow up.

Here is the cover and a brief description

"And a thief with your attitude will not get very far

"And a thief with your attitude will not get very far." He said before taking his seat.

She didn't like that he called her a thief even if it was what she was, but hearing him say that created a sad feeling in her. "I'm sorry and thank you for helping me." It wasn't a genuine apology or gratitude, but that was the best he was going to get after calling her a thief.

"There are other ways to earn money that doesn't involve you stealing and being chased by the cops every single day you know."

"First off, I don't get chased by cops every day, this is the first time that's happening in my twenty-six years of being born so why would I consider your advice?"

"Because as energetic as thievery is, it isn't a job."

Some things should mix; fire and water, light and darkness, good and evil and CEO and thief.

Jasmin although trying to start a life for herself and her unborn child does a wrong thing and ends up in the life of Cainan Inferno. Returning to the limelight a years after the death of his wife a CEO and billionaire Cainan Inferno tried to find love again, but for the next two years that followed, love was out of reach and the only women that brought themselves his way, did so only because of what they hoped to get and achieve through him.

Fed up with love and the continuous nagging of his mother to move on and get a girlfriend he offers Jasmin Whyte a deal, pretend to be his girlfriend's for a year and receive one million dollars as payment.

It is a shitty deal

They both know it.

But they both need each other.

That much is true.

Xoxoxo

Go check it out and leave comments.  Chapter one of The CEO's Contract With The Thief is already up. Thanks!!! 😘😘😘❤️❤️❤️