Chapter 12

Chapter 12
Ashwoods POV
As Ashwood and Mary we're talking about how they would love all the children there was a bunch of yelling downstairs. "I wonder what is going on downstairs?" Mary implored her of her husband. They both got up and ran downstairs, to find ten children following the Queen of the dragons. The Queen looks up while holding a thin blonde hair little girl with big blue eyes and said "Ashy! Come here and meet the children! You to Mary!!!" when a violet hair and green-eyed Little fairy flew up to Ashwood and asked,"are you, my new Daddy?" "Yes I'm your new daddy. Now you all need baths these maids will help your new mommy and I to bathe the little ones. While the other maids help the cook get some food prepared." Ashwood said as he grabbed the little fairy and began separating the boys from the girls and heading upstairs. "Daddy you can call me Violet! I love to cuddle and color! I also wear diapers and I love my dew from my drop bottle." She says as she wraps her tiny arms around her new daddy's neck. "Well my little Violet I would love to cuddle and color with you! Since you are one of my youngest daughters you'll be going to work with me so diapers and dew from your drop bottle is totally fine with me! Now you have to show me your wings so I can clean them." He says as he gently puts her in a baby bath tub.