Chapter 4

Chapter 4
Ashwood's POV
They start running down the hallway towards the yelling and cries for help. "I wonder who is crying for help!" Skylark says. "It kinda sounds like Moxie and Kefir crying for help and I know one of the ones screaming at them is my wife. So if I'm to take a guess. My wife and the vampire, werewolf, and gremlin queens are giving Moxie and Kefir what they deserve!" Ashwood said with a worried look on his face. Skylark stops and turns around and asks "should we help the queens or help Moxie and Kefir? Moxie and Kefir probably did something to the queens to piss them off." Ashwood replies "probably we better go find out what is going on before the queens and my wife decide to hang them from the ceiling by their toes!" As they enter the room the queens have moxie and Kefir ties up and Mary is levitating Moxie upside down and starts to shake him up and down. The next thing they see is seven eggs fall to the floor. "Where did you get those seven eggs from Moxie?" Queen skylark demanded "thank you, Queen Mary! We have been looking for the people that have been smuggling dragon eggs to different realms." "Your majesty I swear I was just taking these eggs to the orphanage after my shift!" Moxie said. The queen raises her brow as if to say really. "I have an idea!" Said Mary and all the queens that just arrived. "Really I would love to hear your ideas for these two! We will finish this in my office! I will have everybody except Moxie and Kefir put their ideas in a jar and I will pull out two ideas and that will be their punishment ." As they were walking to the office a pink-haired little girl that looked to be maybe two or three years old came running up to Ashwood screaming "DADDY!!!! When did you be here?" With a sigh, Ashwood said "Anna-Marie what did I tell you? I'm not your daddy sweetheart but if it is ok with Mary here you can come live with us. Then you can call me daddy and Mary mommy if you want. Mary, it is up to you."  "Can we talk about this after these two egg-stealing dirtbags get their punishments?"  Mary asked. Mary had a lot of questions about little Anna- Marie. Dawn whispered, "I wonder how old that baby is she looks no older than one or two years old!" Fancy looks at Anna-Marie and said "sweetheart can you get me a glass of water, please? I wanna show you something." As Anna-Marie runs out of the room Victoria chuckles "your husband is going to kill you if your gonna do what I think your gonna do." Fancy sticks her nose in the air and says "he will just have to deal with 3 more babies! Besides he has been treating me like a darn baby!" "Ok, she won't be back for a while. Let's write down ideas for their punishments." Skylark says as she passes out a stack of post-its to everyone. After everyone wrote down the punishments on the post-its and put them in the jar. Skylark shook the jar to mix them up. She reaches in and pulls out one post-it and reads it and said "well this is a great one! It says orphanage duties for a year! I like that one! It makes great sense too!" She puts the post-it on her desk and shakes the jar again to mix the papers up even more. She reaches in again and pulls out another post-it. She reads it and smiles "I like this one even better ! It says removal of claws! Now you both will start your orphanage duties right after your claws have been removed! NOW GUARDS." Skylark yelled, "take these two egg thieves to the dungeon till tomorrow morning it will be a public claw removal!" Just as Moxie and Kefir were being escorted to the dungeon Anna-Marie walks in with the glass of water. "Here's the water you asked for ma'am," Anna-Marie says excitedly to see the trick the women wanted to show her. "You ready Fancy?" Dawn asks as she grabs the glass of water from the little girl. "Yes, I'm ready. Just three drops. Ok?" Fancy says smiling evilly. Three drops of water land on Fancy's back. Three bumps start to grow and grow till they fall off. Once they fall off fur starts to grow on them and one starts to cry. Fancy rushes over and picks all three up and shows the little girl the babies. Anna-Marie jumps excitedly and asks "may I hold one, please? They are so cute!"