Chapter 9

Chapter 9
Ashwoods POV
Once we all left the office Mary and I took
Anna-Marie to our personal apartment in the palace. Once there Mary and Anna-Marie went to the bedroom to take a nap. Ashwood sat down on the couch with a book to read. After an hour his phone began to ring. He picked it up and said "hello this is Ashwood. How may I help you? Yes, we want all of the children! We don't care if there is a hundred! We are taking all of them!" There was a short pause. "Yes, I will call your personal doctor to come to check the children out after they had a nice bath and clean clothes on. I'll alert the maids to start preparing for the children now! Ok bye." Once he hung up he walked into the bedroom and woke up Mary up. "Mary we will need your help with the children there were ten children left at that awful house! That means we're adopting eleven children total. Do you think you can handle that?" "Of course I can! I wonder what their ages are and if they are girls or boys! I'm so excited! I have always wanted a big family! Now I have one! What do you think? Will you be ok with a total of twelve children?" Mary says with a huge smile on her face. "Yes, I can Mary. I'm just wondering how we are going to get ten children home and deal with the egg that's in my dragon room." Ashwood said while scratching the back of his head. "Well, we take one thing at a time. We ask the other girls and skylark to help us get our children home. Then after they are settled in we deal with the dragon egg with Skylark. I'm pretty sure she will want to know where it came from and how it got there." Mary said while running her fingers through the girl's hair that is asleep on her lap.