31

I opened my mouth for Charlie to put it in only for her to smush it against my lips.

"Oops" She mumbled distractedly, eyes tracing her hand as she continued to smear the icing from the cupcake over my lips.

She smiled when she was done, satisfied with her work.

"Now I get to clean you up" She grabbed my face guiding me down to her awaiting lips.

The kiss was slow at first, she took her time and the feeling had me sinking into her, pliant as ever.

When her tongue traced mines, tasting me with the icing she hummed in approval.

Her lips moved to my neck, kissing and sucking on the skin there.

"Charlie" I called out and she hummed again to show that I had her attention.

Why did I even call her?

She pulled back when I didn't answer after some time, her  hands trailing up and down my back soothingly.

"Nothing" My voice came out in a squeak and I flushed even more.

"No it was something, wasn't it?" She asked, lips already trailing a path across my shoulder after pulling my shirt down slightly.

"Is your mom home?" She paused, drawing back again to look at me, eyebrow raised.

"Why? You worried?"

"I-"

"What exactly do you think we're doing here?" Charlie leaned back,  head tilted to observe the way I blushed further.

"But you said..."  I trailed off.

Had I misunderstood?

"I'm kidding" She laughed.

"You're an ass"

"I'll make up for it in a minute,  yeah?" She got up, lifting me with her before dropping me on the bed and climbing over me to sit on my hips. I raised to meet her and she peeled my shirt off before kissing me again.

"But to answer your question, no she's not here so you can relax" and then she went straight back to kissing me.

"Did you really just come here for sex? " She teased,  the question had me momentarily frozen.

"Well..." I trailed off at a loss for words.

"And here I thought you enjoyed my company, who knew you just wanted to use me" Charlie reached up, one hand braced next to my head and the other moving her hair all to one side.

"You said that we could, that we would" I realised that I sounded like I was begging her to believe that this was her idea,I mean it was but I'd never said no to her.

"Gosh I feel so used now" Even at her words, Charlie couldn't hold back her smile.

"No I didn't mean it like that, Charlie" I whined.

"Kidding"

"I hate you" my words held no real merit and Charlie knew that.

"We'll go slow yeah?" but the way her hands eased across my body said differently.

Charlie kissed alot like I was her last meal and she was famished. It made me breathless, she made me breathless and I loved it.

Her hand brushed the top of my shorts before pulling back slightly to watch me.

"This okay?" Her eyes were searching my face for something.

"Yes but..."

"But?"