43

Charlie Gray and I used every opportunity we had to have sex.

"We're making up for times that'll be lost while you're away" She insisted.

So it shouldn't have been a surprise when we showed up to the end of summer bonfire giggling and giddy with our clothes rumpled and hair mussed up, already both slightly drunk.

"Thanks" Charlie drawled, slapping a bill against the taxi's window before slinging her arm over me and taking us more towards the party.

"Do you think people know?" I asked breathlessly, gazing up at her slightly.

She looked around, staring back at the people who were watching us already.

"Oh they definitely know but it's fine, at least we had the decency to fuck before we got here and not while we're here" She emphasized.

I shushed her slightly, laughing at the way our bodies rocked as we made it over to the table set up with drinks.

"Fuck, I'm suddenly reminded of why I don't drink" Charlie squinted at the full bottle and cup in her hand as she tried to pour tequila into the cup.

I clasped her hands to try to steady them but only ended up making her spill more.

"Well aren't you two looking good" Kate mocked sidling up besides Charlie, She looked us over slightly turning her nose up at us.

"I'm not drunk enough for this" Charlie grumbled, giving up on pouring the tequila and instead drinking from the bottle.

"You want some baby?" She asked, already holding the bottle out to me.

"Mhm" I bent my knees and she pushed the bottle to my lips.

Kate stood around idly watching us but Charlie paid her no mind, giggling happily while trying to kiss me and I let her.

Kate's face turned bright red and she tried to look away but I held her gaze, saying everything with my eyes while my lips were occupied.

Yes she's my girlfriend, no you can't have her back ever, now fuck off.

She eventually did just that, moving off to bother someone else and I focused my attention back on my equally as drunk girlfriend.

At the starting of the school year I would've been embarrassed to be seen kissing in public but with the alcohol running through my veins giving me courage I couldn't find it in me to care, giggling into Charlie's mouth as we held onto each other just kissing.

"If you guys just wanted to fuck you could've stayed at home!" Vanessa called, making her way over with Phichit and Dakota in tow. Charlie turned to them, arms open to hug her friends.

"We already did" She stated matter of factly, moving to hug everyone clumsily before coming back to me and wrapping her arm around my shoulder.

"Hi" I greeted and everyone chorused it back to me.

"Seriously it's bad enough that I have to be around these two who go at it like bunnies in heat and now you're doing the exact same thing" Vanessa complained, arms crossed.

Charlie hummed, completely focused on moving the hair on my shoulder to the other side so she could rest her head there.

"Only for a little while, off to college remember" I would've never been able to say that without alcohol but I still blushed slightly.

"Yeah, when are you leaving?" Phichit asked.

"End of this week" Charlie answered for me, mood deflating.

"No wonder you're so clingy" Vanessa scoffed.

"I really love her" Charlie whined, chugging from the bottle.

My heart stuttered.

"You love me?" I turned to look at her.

"Of course I do, who wouldn't" She said seriously.

"I love you too" Tears welled up in my eyes as I clutched onto her, heart full.

"Gross, is this your first time saying it to each other?" Vanessa asked.

"Yes it is now fuck off" Charlie pointed away from us with the bottle still in hand. They got the hint, laughing and saying goodbye to us before walking away.

"I love you" Charlie said again, staring at me deeply, hands clutching my face to keep me in place.

"And a couple thousand miles won't change that and I'm sorry I waited so long to say it when I've known for a while now and me saying this will probably make it harder for you to leave" She continued.

"I love you too" I laughed happily, throwing my arms around her neck in joy and she held onto me tightly.

"Why did we even come here? Let's go back to mines"I grabbed her hand leading her back to the direction of the road.

"I don't know, I think we were just drunk" Charlie grinned, following behind me easily.

"Yeah well this has been fun but I think I need to hear you say you love me again but in a different setting"

"Fuck yeah"

We waved at Vanessa, Phichit and Dakota who were on the other side of the beach before making our way back up the sand to call a ride home.

***
I did double updates all the time when nobody was reading this shit so here you guys go.

Ps. I've already written the ending and an alternate ending that's sad for my own discomfort and shit. It's very short but it hurt and you guys can just pretend you don't see it when I update if you're not into the extra added heartbreak.