Introduction | Prestory

Without a warning, here I am with a brand new story! 

It struck me out of the blue. I had this urge to write and the storyline naturally formed in my head. I am diving into this with no plan in my mind and I am hoping to write along the way. The theme is young love and heartbreak with a happy ending. A lot of my writing for this book will be derived from personal experience, in fact, I am inspired by somebody I knew. I am excited to see how the plot rolls and unravel a new dynamic that I haven't written before in my other books!

Schedule

Gotta put it out there that I won't be making any schedule promises whatsoever this time, which I am apologetic about. I tended to update my other books once a week with seldom breaks but now I have transitioned into a very busy phase of my life and I am not ready to disappoint you guys by making promises I can't keep.

Just know that I can't go too long without writing anyway, so I will make sure be back with chapters. And you are welcome to tap me once in a while and call me back in, those inspire me. (:

Comments

I think I will have to mention that your comments are what keep me alive as I write. Any little or big comments, or even a little heart will motivate me to keep posting for you guys, so I would appreciate that you let me know you exist as you read. <3

Warnings

Nothing huge — just know that there will be some angst in certain places. But you also know that I tend to make good transitions between those emotions and don't like to leave you hanging with sadness for too long. I will be a responsible authornim and take care of your mental health as Jikook go through the turmoils. 

Oh, and as always, I do have the 18+ tag turned on. I can't control who reads my books but I can offer my concern and compassion for my young readers, so beware that there will be mature themes and scenes in this book before diving headstraight into it.

Another thing

Um, I just love you all so much. Just wanted to say that. I feel lucky that you guys exist and that I get to share my work with you. Thank you for cheering me on and sending kind words my way. <3

As part of my tradition, publishing 2 chapters for the first posting! Enjoy the ride!