Entry IV

I have never seen someone take so long to hang a towel, arrange the set of underwear he is gonna wear later on the rack, or whatever shit he was pulling out there... but that was the most goddamn erotic experience I had watching a boy. There is a shit ton of content online and it won't ever cross my mind to take a peak. But he has to seduce a guy unknowingly, with no knowledge whatsoever that his way of pulling that off is a preference over watching a million try-hard-to-be-sexys.

Life is hard like that, when you live with a boy like that, on your upper bunk bed like that

I like writing about him. I love to do it, actually. I could sit here for hours and fill pages about him but then I would get sucked deeper... and I would be more miserable. 

I am already so miserable that I finally understand how people can find others beautiful even with pimples, huge huge pimples on their faces.

Man, he had these catastrophic volcano nests on the edge of his jaw. And I was whipped for how cute he looked with them. I was wondering if I'm crazy, but I still kept thinking the little crack in between his eyebrows is absolutely adorable when he spots the little (!) pimples on his face and makes this pouty expression. If this was a kdrama, I would be the guy who stared too long at his crush as his crush critically analyzed himself in the mirror, and then he'd notice and raise an eyebrow at me. And I'd tell him he was beautiful. And then he'd blush. And it would be perfect.

Well... what really happened?

I left the country.