Chapter 4

A/N: This chap goes to @DaniellePulley my sweetheart. It has the longest word count in this book so far. Enjoy!

...

"Moning!"

"Hey. Come on in."

Jungkook grins at the sight of Min Yoongi dressed in a tracksuit uniform at 9 in the morning. He has the immediate urge to badger him about it but Yoongi has already ambled inside his apartment. So Jungkook ducks through the doorframe regardless of its tall height (he can't shake off the childhood habit, spare him) and follows his friend into his luxurious penthouse where he will surely pick on him to the content of his heart while Yoongi fixes them one of the new mocktails he is trying that week. 

It is a cute routine they have going on for two years now. Jungkook stops by the penthouse on a weekend morning, enjoys Yoongi's recipes and listens to the songs he is working on. He will freestyle dance to some of them if he feels in the mood to entertain Yoongi, but for the most part he will blurt out comments and Yoongi will take his feedback very seriously despite the fact that Jungkook isn't trained in music.

It's a different story that morning, however. Because Jungkook skips to Yoongi's kitchen hoping to find him chopping off some fruits for a yummy punch but he encounters a dude that he has never seen before sitting on a chair around the kitchen table, sipping from the very punch Jungkook was hoping to get for himself.

 Because Jungkook skips to Yoongi's kitchen hoping to find him chopping off some fruits for a yummy punch but he encounters a dude that he has never seen before sitting on a chair around the kitchen table, sipping from the very punch Jungkook was ...

"Want me to make one for you?" Yoongi chuckles humorously across the table where he is watching Jungkook watch the stranger have the drink. "Okay, sit down," Yoongi decides, standing up and physically sitting Jungkook down on the adjacent chair. He then moves to the counter to do his magic. "Introduce yourselves and cozy up already. You two will be seeing each other a lot from now on," he announces nonchalantly.

Jungkook's eyes catch on the bigger details about the stranger first. He is wearing a green hat, a short-sleeved white shirt with green details on the sleeves and collar and some basketball shorts. Upon a glance at his face Jungkook can spot dimples that pop as the stranger sips from his rainbow straw. The sun dances in his eyes even though it is a cloudy day. There is just a natural glow to this man that fascinates Jungkook.

He has no idea what is going on or who this is but he does the curtesy of showing the man a smile and slightly bowing his head. 

"Hey, I'm Jungkook," he says kindly. "How is it going?"

"'S going. I'm Hoseok. I would have taken a shower if I knew you were coming," he chuckles in embarrassment as he glances at the back of Yoongi's head. He is equally caught off guard as Jungkook. "Yoong and I were out playing basketball. I might stink a little, hope you don't mind."

Jungkook laughs and shakes his entire body to show him that it is fine. He is intrigued by the situation because Yoongi is known to sleep in his Saturday mornings since he is up at 6 a.m. every other day to work on his music. He is a famous producer in South Korea (if not the most respected), always busy with songs, compositions and projects. He deejays on the side too. Jungkook has no idea how he manages to pull that crazy schedule of his. He has heard Yoongi talk about sleepless nights and caffeine-dependency but it still sounds impossible to his ears. Anyway, he is surprised to see him up and bright on a Saturday.