Chap.36

KHALIL POV

I literally had nothing better to do when i got off the phone with thickums so i headed to Club Bounce for the night and honestly, im glad i did because i got there right when the shit was poppin' down, and i saw Shaun and some of the crew there, see, great minds think alike. But i was at the bar and i heard commotion and me being a thug, my natural reaction was to pull out my strap so i did. I stood up and went up to vip and i saw this fuck nigga with a purple bandana pointing guns and my crew, i jabbed my gun at the back of his head and after that shots were fired, people ran, screamed, yelled, tripped over eachother, broke heels, everything. This club aint even been open a year yet i shook my head, a damn shame. But as shots were fired i tried my best to protect my leader as well as myself and i succeded but yet failded when i heard him yelling,"D'ANNA! D'ANNA, WHERE YOU AT COME ON!" he ran through the club, back, front, sides, restrooms, private room -No Dee- and i myself was getting paranoid.I relaxed a little but not too much when Shaun said he'd saw a group of girls carrying dee into their truck, we all raced outside into our vehicles and sped off after the vehicles as they dashed down the road dodging everyone and every redlight, we were right on their tail.

TY POV

Its one thing to fuck with me when im chill but a whole 'nother when you touch whats mine, and they got my girl. When shaun told me where he say them, when i tell you i waisted no time getting into my car and speeding off behind them, i aint lying. My main focus was the SUV right in front of me and nothing but anger boiled in my cheeks and i could feel my cheeks red hot. I was thinking and out of nowhere my car started beeping so i pulled aside and my car died -No Gas- i hit my steering wheel in fustration and called crew to come pick me up. No body got time for this shit, never, especially not now, when i was picked up we went to the place they took my girl, or so shaun says. It was in a weird remote location, a location i had never seen in texas before shit, i knew for a fact we werent even in houston anymore. i strapped up and so did the crew, i gave orders and we headed out. I went to the front of the trap and burst in. my other boys came in from other angles. i held my gun up ready to splat 'em everywhere when i heard a powerful voice boom. i looked to my left to se a tall man. i rose my hand signaing my boys not to fire, they obeyed and he did the same. "What the fuck bruh," he chukled at my comment and came towards me, he tried to put his arm around me in a buddy way i shook him off rejecting his friendliness, i stepped back and twisted my face, "na fuck that gay ass shit B, where the fuck is my girl man." i was breathing hard out of anger and he just chuckled, i have anger issues and in about 2.3 seconds, this nigga was bout to out.

he looked at me, chuckled again and motioned for me to come to him, i looked at him upside his head and cocked my gun," na B." he turned around and started walkking, leaving me where i was."Come here young!" I ran my free hand over my face and huffed and followed in his footsteps,"you want me to come boss?" i looked back at drew who had questioned, i nodded my head and him and three others followed. when i walked into his office he was seated. he gestured for me to sit bu ti huffed again and he got the idea that i wasnt feelin' it andi juss stood there,"Long time..no see, Young","Fuck you mean bruh" i huffed, he got up and walked around his desk standing straight infront of me. "You owe me.. and my men alot and we would appreciate our things back" he smiled a nasty snarl and i smacked but got into his face,"Fuck you, and your men,You pussy boys aint bout that shit, H-Town all day my nigga" i snatched his bandana out his pocket, threw it on the floor, spit on it, and stepped on it ritating my foor as it there was gum on my shoe. I Looked up at him, "Garbage, nothing more, will never be." he looked at the bandana then at me and smirked. "that was so.. disrespectful.." he grabbed my tightly by the throat, i hit him upside the head with my gun and he stumbled backwards and put his hand on his head feeling the blood, he looked towards me and lurched toward me, right then i heard a female scream. I yeet his jump and run in the direction hear it. while my backup stayed back to fight him i came to a well built door, fancy like, i opened the door and dee and three other females were tied upside down with apples in they mouths, the other people in there turned to me and just as one was aout to whip dee i shot her between her eyes and blew out everyone elese. I released dee and held her in my arms as she cried and the other females that were still upside down cried too, i didnt let them down because i wasnt concerned about them i really wasnt, i soon heard shooting downstairs and when i felt it was safe enough i put my girl in the car and drove off while i let my men get their stuff plus ours. i grabbed her hand as she sat in the passenger seat and locked our fingers and rubbed the top of her hand with my thumb repeating the same thing as i drove us back to my place "im sorry, im sorry, baby im so sorry.."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Good chap? i hope it was becas i worked hard. i had a horrible day today.. how about yall?

anyways i hope yall enjoyed and thanks for reading, so much love

#coolkiddieyanna