Chap.44

DRE POV

Sitting here infront of Ace40 , me and my girl , and watching him breathe the same oxygen i did really was pissing me off .

I rose my gun in his direction and shot mabey about a centimeter away from his ear and he just sat there with that same dumb grin .

"baby chill out , i got him ."

"mayne , fuck his pussy ass, give a fuck about you havin him or his damn fucked up life."

Cass seemed a little surprised at my outburst but quickly brushed it off as i barged out of my chair and came across Alex's desk at him , i grabbed his collar jerking him causing his drink to spill in his lap. all he did was wear that grin . that stupid grin .

"You think this shit funny son ?! keep pushin' a nigga and on my mama , i'a bust yo shit up patna' right here in yo fucked up establishment ."

i had my gun jabbed right in between his eyes breathing in his face .

Cass was behind my trying to hold me back , "Dre no , you cant baby he has info we need!"

i threw him back in his seat and sat back in mine tapping my foot hella fast , she noticed because she came and sat on my lap rubbing over my hair trying to calm me down .

"aight , you kno wassup patna' , tell us wassup ." Cass demanded.

girl sexy a'f when lil mama takin charge , keep playin i'a bend ha over right here.

Alex's girl , that red head bitch looked at cass with an attitude , "Ok , and uhm who are you to try to come up in my shit giving orders bitch sit cho tacky ass down somewhere ."

she walked over and folded her arms . Cass got off my lap and stepped in her face,

"Bitch im Cassidy Monai Drews, and hoe obviously im in this piece of shit giving orders , and unless u want to keep that ragady ass face of urs , u better get out of mine . "

"Candi , sit babygirl. "

at his command , the red head bitch sat . Cass smirked and sat back in my lap , but red head looked familiar, a little to familiar for my liking i couldnt help but stare. "see sumn you like , close ya mouth ya droolin curly."Red head said while smirking

Cass looked back at me with a look on her face as if to ask for permission, i tightened my grip around her waist and she leaned back into my chest, 'speak Alex fo' i snatch yo hoe." 

Alex sat up and folded his hands on his desk, "Ace40 has been watching king ever since he entered the game, he was sumn we knew was poppin. and ever since he turned us down in Queens, NY, i admit, that shit pissed me off, i was about to go for his moms and little drea" , he paused to smirk at me.

i clenched my teeth and started tapping my leg again making cass shake on my lap, "baby chill out let him finish."

he leaned back and continued, "but i followed yall down here and went after next best thing, his relationship. I dated maydeen and took out 3 different insurances on her and when she died of "lethal injection" i colllected all of the insurance money totaling in 50,000 dollars. Now heres what i want from you. I took out D'anna's insurances too , had May to sign them before she died, so all i need King to do is give her to me."

"na , fuck that , fuck that! my boy ain givin up shit! na yeen gettin it, no deal!" i got up nearly pushing cass off my lap. She stabled herself and before she could even call my name to calm me , i walked out. 

CASS POV

"You know you fucked up for that, my brother ain finna give yo bitch ass shit and i swear if you even go near my moms and lil sister imma fuck you up myself." 

I Knew dre was mad, shit so was I but i think its all obvious that i had a better control over mine. After giving Ace40 his heads up , i walked outside, i didnt bither to look for Dre because i already knew where he was and what he was doin.

Outside smoking. 

I walked over to him , pecked his cheek silently and got in the van with everyone else. I know i should talk to him but i know better than to fuck with him when hes mad so i just mentally decided to give him about a day or two. I watched out the window as a few others from the crew finished packing some stuff from his trap , once the were done they bolted the door shut and poured gasoline everywhere and right before we left , the match was thrown and i watched a firework of red-orange flames spread quick and quicker . 

___