chap.7

Dee POV.

as I was walking to school, a black range rover pulled up to me. and only one person I knew was behind the wheel.

Tyrone.

he wanted me to "spend the day" with him , whatever his idea of that is.

hell ya I gave him attitude, like i wasn't. baby please. anyways, I'm deep in thought and I hear my song come on

{after we leave girl you know where you going! straight to the 'tell u ain leaving till the morning same ole thang ya you kno det she boring american unknown I had cop det foreign}

I turned it up jammin!

 ''ayyeee lil ma, don't touch shit in here.''

i looked him uo and down to make sure i heard correct, ''excuse me''

he side eyed me, ''i said dont touch shit in this damn car if you ain puttin gas in.''

'' don't fucking cuss at me like I'm one of ya damn hoes cas I'm not, you the fucking one that wanted me here, I ain't gotta be here so don't give me no damn attitude cas I'll give it back 5x hotter!''

that was the last thing said before we pulled up into the mall parking lot and he grabbed my chin, ''aight baby im sorry, i apologize.''

''mhm.'' i snatched my chin and got out the truck. he got out and walked to my side and grabbed my hands after locking the doors, ''look, i apoogized just drop it and chill ma, i wna see you smile.''

''whatever lets shop.'' i began walking to the door but i stopped and looked at him, '' wait i dont have my-''

my sentence was cut short by a kiss, I almost pulled back but those juicy lips was too good.

''don't worry about money ma, if you like it, you got it''

I smiled and walked in the mall hand in hand with Ty.

 ~3 hours later~

after three hours of shopping, walking, flirting, and all we went to the movies.

'' that was a funny ass movie.'' ty said still laughing

we had just seen the new madea movie, HILARIOUS!

'' yas! it was hilarious when madea jumped over the cash register at the manager cas he over charged!''

TYRONE POV.

my day was perfect with Daeja

but it ain't over yet, it's only 6 and I made reservations for us at the most expensive restaurant in all of Houston, but she don't know imma surprise her

smile so gorgeous, I cnt help but look, she caught me starring.

'' what oh shit do I have something on my face'', she wiped her face ''I'm sorry , why u ain say u sittin ther starrin and shi-''

'' no'', i laughed,'' face is perfect you dont have anything on it.''

''then what you lookin at?''

''your beauty ''

daeja

I blushed as soon as he said that.

I'm not even all that pretty.

I've been called all the worse my whole life.

but he wants to call me gorgeous.