Chap.6

~morning~

''DAEJA WAKE YO BITCH ASS UP!''

I opened my eyes without turning over and mumbled loud enough fro her to hear,'' what do you want may.''

She said nothing but threw her wallet at my head and stormed out of my room knocking a glass off my desk. I snatched her wallet and opened it and stared at an earring a bobby pin and a nickel. 

''I KNOW YO STUPID UGLY ASS TOOK MY DAMN MONEY BITCH, GIVE IT BACK BEFORE I CALL THE COPS ON YOUR THIEVING ASS!''

'' Stop yelling, youre just drunk. I didnt take your dumb money. You dont have any for me to take anyways.'' I got my clothes and went to the restroom to take my shower and do my usual routine.

She continued yelling at her for her money and when i came out the bathroom, she was going through my things.

i calmly spoke,'' I did not take it.''

''you always lyin, YOU ALWAYS LYING!'' 

She went through the house curing and slamming, and breaking things. I paid no mind, but got my things and rushed out of the house as fast as possible.

She came after me and stood on the porch,''i know you have my shit bitch give me my damn money!!''

I kept walking and she threw a glass bowl at me back, i stumbled a little but ran to get away. 

TYRONE POV.

''I wish I could text dee and see how she is''

Pretzel, my yorkie, was foling me biting on the heels of my feet so i figured she was hungry.

 ''you hungry girl?''

I filled her bowl and she ate.

''well i have o get going, dont shit up the place little one.'' I smirked, pat her head and left he house.

{loving you is coo but gettin money is the only thing that's on my mind

I don't kno what to do but hustle I be lovin in the street if I'm not on my grind..}

i got hype af and started rapping with slim thug

I see Daeja walking alone..again

Tf I tell her bout det shit hard headed.

i pulled up on her and she looked at me and kept walking like my big , black ass truck wasnt beside her. So .. i stopped the car , got out and stood in front of her, ''wassup ma.''

she grunted in irritation, ''thank you for helping me out yesterday, now please move out my way and leave me alone.''

i smirked a lil and raised my eyebrow, ''oh so its like that?''

she scrunched her eyebrows at me, ''what other way was it?!''

damn she so fucking adorable..

'' exactly, now excuse me before I'm late for school.'' she pushed past me and headed towards campus. I grabbed her arm and stopped her,

'' Hol up ma, chill with me for the day? I know you don't want to be there with them girls.''

she whipped around quick and spoke with a lil attitude in her tone,'' aight first off don't grab me like dat boy and second why should I go with you aint no good to be around.''

'' look, you trusted me last night. it won't hurt today come on dee please.''

'' I swear on my mama if you try anything funny imma be on the first 48''

i laughed and opened her door and she got in, ''im so serious ty.''

i got in myself, 'yes ma'am' was all i said and i drove off.