Chap.37

Wassup, i am.. going to skip a year foward in time so yea, enjoy oh and also, this chapter will be Rated R with sexual content so do not say you werent warned so, if you not into all that freaky shit, wait for the next chapter or just dont read at all.(trey songz SlowMotion in mm💦)

____

CASS POV

its been a whole fucking year since ive seen Dre and i do miss him alot. damn now that i think about it, i've been abstinent for a whole year..wow, no dick for a year, never thought i could do it but hey, never say never.🙍

Its now November and Dre comes home any day this week, im not sure but i know its this month and im hella excited and so is everyone else, especially Nathan. Speaking of, my baby's birthday is next week and he turns 6, im so happy.

I finally decided to get my lazy ass out of bed, up until now id just been laying in the dark with the covers up to my chin and my ceiling fan on, the only light that was on was my cell phone light. it was 6:50 in the morning and once i got up, i stretched and headed to the shower. After a good 15 minutes i got out, did my hair, makeup, brushed my teeth, and washed my face. Nate said i shouldnt wear makeup, because im pretty natural, i smiled at the thought that my son is going to grow up and be a gentleman instead of a thug, now dont get me wrong but..some thugs are..to..i dont know, i cant explain, but i walked into my walk in closet and put on my uniform. when Dre left i decided to get a job at Charolette Rousse and my hours are perfect because right as i turn into our neighborhood, Nate's bus is just dropping him off so it works.

once i finished getting ready, i headed downstairs to start breakfast, i decided on something quick: biscuits, bacon and eggs🍳. right as i was setting our plates on the table i heard footsteps, i turned around to see Nate walking to the table with a bottle of water. "morning moma.", "Good morning baby, did you finish your homework last night." i kissed his forehead and he huffed. "yes i did, dang" i looked at him and laughed and he did too. "guess what?'', i turned to look at him as i built a breakfast sandwhich,"hmm..", "my birthday next week! ayee!" he started tweaking in his seat and i almost choked on my breakfast at this boy,"Nathan, eat so you can catch that bus fool!" he laughed then ate.

Once he finished we both left the house and i dropped him off at his bus stop where he met his friends, i pulled off in the oppisite directon and headed to work.

DEE POV

Bae birthday is tomorrow and i already know exactly what igot planned, nigga talkin about he want some damn strippers. hell na, ill draw you a picture of strippers if you'd like.

but Ty and I have been together for a long rocky year, but hey we made it and honestly, he hasnt had 'the cookie' yet nor have i said 'i love you' and to be honest, i feel bad when he says it and i dont say it back, but tonight he'll love his surprise i know he will. I was currently at the mall with Shaun shopping for ty, Licia was at work and so was Cass, funny they work in the same mall and i was headed to Footlocker where alicia was, shit mabey she can discount our shoes..

"Hi welcome to footlocker, im alicia and if you need anything just let me know." alicia greeted us with a smile as soon as we walked in, shaun Burst out laughing of course and i held in my snicker. Shaun tried to speak in between laughs "what the fuck bruh" alicia punched him then quickly turned her head to the back looking. "my manager's her dumbass, so i have to do my job right today." i laughed and walked to the wall, looking at the shoes, "well yall got the PB &J kd's yet, or na?", "Oh yea, you here for Tyrone ugly ass." i shook me head and she walked to the back then came back out looking at the box, "our last pair in a.. size 11, can he fit these damn boats?'' I laughed and looked back at shaun to see him flirting with the cashier, i then looked at alicia who looked a bit jealous. "awwh LiLi mad." i cooed "no the fuck im not damn, can ty fit the damn shoes or not." he manager shot us a look and i laughed, ''im not sure but shit i think. lemme buy them'' I bought them without a damn discount, ''ole' expensive ass shoes, swear they be doing so damn extra, like the damn Cherokee Indians didnt pay 200 dollars back then like damn in a few years these bitches gon be a full 500." i laughed at Shaun's retarted comment, he's always the one to speak his mind without hesitation. i went to Charolette Rousse and spoke with CassCass for a little and she told me that Dre was coming back this month and also Nate birthday is next week, we chatted a little more, shopped a lot more then left. We decided to keep Ty's stuff at Shaun house until tomorrow.