Chap.39

WARNING : SEXUAL CONTENT

__________

NATHAN POV

I woke up bright early being that today was my birthday , and by bright & early I mean 7:00 ish becas I'm not the morning man

Yea that's right , today I'm a man .

I did my hygiene & got dressed in my new out fit mama got me yesterday at Memorial City mall : camo joggers , black converse , black shirt , and gold chain . I walked downstairs picking my hair   expecting breakfast only to find mama sitting on the couch watching "Love Lust or Run" while eating a big ass bowl of Cinnamon Toast Crunch .

"Ma , where's breakfast ?"

She turned around and pointed on top of the fridge at all the cereals

"Up there in one of them boxes"

I looked at her for a while and went to get the Reese's Puffs and Frosted flakes down mumbling under my breath , while pouring my cereal that I decided to mix , I felt a sting on the back of my neck , I turned around quick looking at my mama twisted

"What the fu-"

"Go ahead and say it lil boy , I double dog dare you!"

She punched my arm twice and I held my arm moving to the other side of the counter taking my cereal.

"And that's three , four more to go , watch ya back."

She walked out the kitchen and behind me and I watched her like a hawk until I knew she was upstairs completely and I sat there and ate my cereal until it was time for us to go .

ALICIA POV

Ain holla inna while , but since the day I gave Shaun my number we've been talking heavy and no we're not together , not now . . not yet atleast we are just . . close friends and I want to keep it that way becas right now I'm not ready to date the game.

"Shaun stop, give me my damn phone!"

I chased him up the stairs where he ran into my room , and closed & locked the door .

"SHAUUNNN STOP!" I whined

I banged on the door hoping he would let me in when I heard a 'plop' in my toilet and a flush , he finally opened the door and dashed right by me downstairs .

"WHAT THE HELL YOU DO!"

I ran straight into my bathroom in a panic for my phone only to find my Niece's toy phone in to toilet . I looked at it and walked back downstairs to find shaun laid back on the couch with one leg on the floor one leg in the couch, on my phone just scrolling .

"Really nigga , you childish."

He laughed at my comment as I stood in front of him with my arms folded looking at him.

"Gimmie my phone hoe ."

I tried to snatch it away but he quickly snatched it out of my grip and stuffed my phone into his boxers and put his hands behind his head.

"If you want it , you'a get it ma." He smirked .

"Shaun , I'm not digging my hands into your boxers"

"Just try ma."

I stood there for a moment and reached my hand toward him when he yanked me on top of him and wrapped his arms around my waist tight so I couldn't get up.

"Shaun move so I can get up!" I complained

"Na , I like this posistoion , you on top." He grinned while hitting his lip .