Chap.40

CASS POV

Damn .

Damn .

Damn !

damn , is the only word that came to mind as i stretched my arms and rolled out of bed only to find tht Dre wasnt in bed. i huffed and turned the other way to pick my phone off the charger and check my messages 

i had work today , ugh.

i got up , butt naked , and limped to the to the shower as best i could. The way Dre put it down last night was . . damn. . we literally went until the sun came up and honestly im pretty sure that at the rate we were going-without a break- i lost about a dress size or two. i went back to my dresser after i started the shower and got my bra, pantie set and got in the shower. 

i got out after about a good 15 minutes and got dressed in my pink yoga pants a black v-neck that hugged my breasts and my pink and black nike slides. i didnt put on any makeup but mascara and babylips being that my eyebrows were natural i didnt to mess with them , i put my hair in a messy bun on top of my head , grabbed my phone and went straight to the kitchen looking for soething to eat on.

im not gon even lie , its been only one whole night ad i miss my NathannyPooh , yup he hates his nickname but its the cutest thing ever to me . i laughed at my thoughts as i opened the microwave to find a bowl of fried oreos . i got the bowl out the microwave and laughed, ''Really.'' I felt a pair of arms snake around my waist and i sat the bowl down and turned around to find Dre cheesing hard as hell , i laughed again.

''Babe , thats not breakfast food.'' i said reffering to the fried oreos he had prepared for me.

he laughed and pulled me closer, ''well you know i cant cook , i tried shit.''

''okay , ill give that to you i guess.''

'' i know something else you can give me. .'' he smirked a he bit my neck , i laughed and placed my hands on his chest making a useless attempt to push him off me .

''ew! nasty ass move Dre Carter!"

he laughed again, ''awh , you still sore ma?''

he winked and walked away before i could even answer ,"dont take long we're going to the trap today.''

I did as told and ate my oreos with syrup , brushed my teeth again and we left. 

DEE POV

i was at home Ty , yes Ty actually let me come back home but condition was i had to sleep in the guest room , i dont care bruh i didnt want to sleep by his ugly ass no ways he trippin over nothing. I was in the laundry room doing laundry when i heard the door open , i walked into the living room to find ty leaving 

'' where are you going?''

''don't fuckiung worry about it .''

and just like that he left before i even had time to respond .

i went back into my laundry and once i was done i plopped down into the couch with my feet up and tutrned on the tv, right as the 2 hour finale of Empire had just began the doorbell rang

''DAMN BRUH!''

i got up and answered the door, as soon as i answered i huffed and tried to slam the door shut but he stopped the door with is foot .

''What the fuck do you want Khalil.''

''Wheres Ty.''

''He just left,''

i tried pushing his feet out of the way so i could close the door but it only made matters worse because he only pushed the door opened even more and barged inside like i invited him in with open arms and a hot plate.

''Look Khalil , you gotta leave , i just said hes not here so go!''

i was following close behind him as he looked around the downstairs for ty but he stopped sharp and i bumped into his back and he turnd around and grabbed my cheek inbetween his hand and squished my lips together.

''look D'Anna, cut the muh fuckin' attitude because you on some bullshit and i know it . . you know it . . give it up babygirl , you know i came here for you .''

before i could answer he smashed his lips on mines and let go of my face but grabbed me by my waist and roughly pulled me closer to him and im not sure why but i definately kissed back and damn his lips were soft . .  he gripped my ass & picked me up where I wrapped my arms & legs around him wantingly kissing him back.

He stumbled into Ty's nearby office and cleared everything off the desk including his laptop and forcefully put me on there , without hesitation he ripped my clothes off where I did the same to his, he smirked as I bit my lip letting my hands venture His rock hard abs .

He bent down and kissed me and things led .

We did it .

We went all the way .

I feel bad but it felt so good I couldn't tell him to stop but tell him to go harder .

ALICIA POV

I agreed I would pick Nate up from his friend's house and keep him for the day since Dre and Cass wanted the day .
I was just now pulling off with him in the backseat

"You have fun bighead?"

He groaned and rubbed his head, "All his dog did last night was bark. Bark . bark. Then his sister's hamster wheel and that damn hamster was annoying, its like a petting zoo auntie!"

I laughed pulling at a stop sign, "well you could've stayed home."

"And help mama clean up after the party? I'm good."

He got on his phone & I laughed . I swear he resembes more and more like Dre each day.

"How's the park sound while its sunny?"

"Perfect , I love the lake."

I made that my destination & once we got there we got out and I sat on the bench while he went to the lake with some female .

See , pullin already.

I laughed & shook my head and got on the phone with my girl looking up every now & then to check on Nate.

We were on the phone for about a good hour or 2 discussing everything & catching up being that she recently moved back to Memphis to tend to her sick grandma , I was ready to go so I ended the conversation

"Alright Lacey , love you too and tell Gramm im praying for her . . ok . . bye." I hung up standing up

"OK, Nate come on ."

I walked toward the car but was a little confused when I heard no one behind me

"Nathan!"

I looked around for my nephew but got nothing I thought he was hiding when I walked up to where he was and saw his phone on the ground along with a note ,

             "A little late birthday gift from a close friend , I'm back and its time to play dirty. ."

_____