Chap.41

DEE POV

Earlier , Khalil came over today and . . we ''cleared the air'' it honestly was making me jumpy and i wanted to tell Ty the truth but i really didnt want to hurt him. but hell , now that i think about it he hurt me multiple times and just didnt give a fuck so damn why should I ?! 

i was deep in thought at the kitchen table with only the dining room light on , but other than that i was sitting in the dark when i heard the front door click then open indcating Ty had just arrived home from work . i waited until he walked into the kitchen and i got up to hug him and surprisingly he hugged me back . but not just any hug- he held me like .. he only had like 3 hours left on planet earth.

"baby im so sorry.''

i was confused wen he spoke ,''wait huh, wha-'' 

i was cut off when he got on one knee and held my hands in his, my eyes started to water at the sight i was excited at what he was about to offer next but i was also anxious and scared considering the fact that i had a few secrets that i didnt know how to bring to the light.

''Baby , D'anna Mirandalyn Smyth. i know ive hurt you in the past and I know i havent been the best boyfriend lately to you. Ive been letting everyone else get to me and the money and drugs come before you and us. I knew you were the one when i saw you walking by yourself , youre hard headed as hell and you cant follow directions for shit but thats why I love you and thats why I need you in my life to function,''

he paused and pulled a tiny black box out of his pocket and held it.

''I need you to be my ride or die chick, i need you to be my babymama , my soul , my life , my everything...my wife..''

he paused again to open up the box revealing a 20 karrot diamond ring , my heart jumped out my chest as my breathing started to skip a little bit 

''Ty baby I-''

'No baby please , I apologize for everything just .. i need you , i dont ever want to leave you and with this promise ring , i promise to always treat you like the queen you are nothing less and i promise to take care of you and love you with my all babygirl.''

he slid the ring on my finger and kissed my hand and looked up at me again.

''promise me the same thing D'anna , promise me youll be my ride or die chick , promise me you'll eventually be my wife , promise me no secrets , promise me that we're in this together''

i nodded my head and let a small tear squirm down my cheek unable to speak as he got off his knee and bent down to my level where he kissed me full of passion, love , lust and every ounce of emotion that lurked in his body that he desired for me. 

I grabbed his face kissing him back , tryng to kiss away the pain i currently felt beause i had just promised the man i loved that I'd be open to him about everything but im fucking his best friend on the low. i moaned at my thoughts and he picked me up lifting me on the dining room table where he slowly kissed down my neck while he craddled my waist in his hands and i wrapped my legs around his torso as he lifted up my shirt kissing the very peak of my breasts teasing me.

i pulled him back up to me and passionately kissed him back while he massaged my nipples in between his fingers and i moaned in his mouth.

right there.

we made love that night , right on the table and aftwerwards we fell asleep in eachothers arms where i forgot all my burdens satan had laid on me .

CASS POV

I let LiLi and NathannyPooh spend the day today so that Dre and I could spend some time together after we had got through with business and the trap. i was beginning to miss my son even more and it was getting late so i decided to drop b LiLi house and go pick him up. 

"Ass Fat."

'Yea I know'' Dre sang as he slid his hand on my thigh

i laughed and flicked his knuckles, ''you just got cash, Blow sum mo'.''

Dre and i sang as we pulled into her neighborhood , he had smacked his lips and pulled his hand away when i flicked his knuckles.

"man , you play to much Cassidy I swear.'' he complained slumping back into his seat stopping at a stop sign , only to glance over at me smack his  lips and shake his head.

''Dre , now answer me this. How am i being childish when You got me running around here on your arm like im yo female and shit when we never even made it official and its been well over a year. So i'm childish how.'' , I sat up in my seat and folded my arms over my chest looking at him.

no answer.

''Okay exactly nigga , dont pull THAT fucking card with me.'' i spat putting emphasizes on 'that' with full attitude as we pulled into Cass driveway. 

He parked and turned off the car and silently sat back in the chair. i huffed and rolled my eyes and got out the car slamming the door behind me

''Slam my shit again Cassidy!''

i reopened it and slammed it even harder, ''SHUT UP HOE!''

he clenched and unclenched his jaw and i just walked away mumbling under my breath

''stupid bitch ass nigga , ole box head ass bitch get on my fucking nerves..''

was only some of it. i got to her door and rang it hoping to hear my boy yell but only got a panicked Alicia. i looked at her sideways and asked her what was wrong but she gave my no answer but tried to recollect her thoughts .

ALICIA POV

I knew at some point of time i would have to face either Cassidy or Dre to explain what happened to him but i didnt know how and right now was not the best time especially with Cassidy right in my face staring at the fear in my eyes.

''Alicia, Alicia. Sit , take a seat. whats wrong , what happened?..''she asked again as she eased me down into my porch couch i had out. i took a deep breath and looked Cass in her eyes and cleared my throat.

''Its Nathan..''

she froze with fear as soon as i said his name, i could see it.

''He , When we were at the park . i was watching him but i turned my back for a moment and he was gone, they left his phone and a note.''

i pulled out the two items and she quickly unravled the note ripping a corner.

                           "A little late birthday gift from an old FriendI'm back and it's time to play dirty. ."

A tear rolled down her cheek and seeing her cry just made me release my emotion and we both cried. She eventually stood up and ran fast to the car , i soon heard mixes of crying sniffling and her trying to explain then out of nowhere i jumped. i jumped because Dre had yelled, he yelled my name and stormed over to where i was.

Cass was trying to hold him back but it was no use and that was clear to me. as he approached closer i took a look in his eyes and realized the anger in his eyes the were just black. Not the usual Brown they were and sort of a glittery brown when he was happy. I ran into my house and shut the door but i wasnt quick enough when he snatched me by my collar and pushed me up aginst the wall.

''You little bitch, Let my only son get hurt because of you, im coming for you and yo family hoe.'' He fumed through clenched teeth and a red face with a stern finger straight in my face .

Cass was trying to push in between us and get him in the car,''DRE STOP! STOP! GO SIT IN THE CAR!''

he pulled away and nuged me roughly with his shoulder as he went back to the car and i watched them drive away.

All the years id known Dre id never seen him that mad before, id never seen that look in his eyes nor has he ever spoken to me like that. I had to fix this quickly, i went inside and called the whole trap issuing a meeting, i was now scared for my life and my familly's.