Chap.29

ELIJAH POV

It's been a minute since I talked to dee and I feel like I owe her am apology and an explanation. Knowing that she was at home, I drive to Alicia house and was about to walk in until I saw her walking outside, so I stood infront of her and she bumped in too me and juss looked at me with her mouth Open so I picked up her jaw.

Dee: I-I...Elijah ..I Uhm..

Me: *smiles*look ma I just wanted to apologize for what happened the other night after club bounce and I appriciate you taking me home after wards and gettin me taken care of but I was wrong for trying to take something precious to you and I know I owe you an explanation for the woman and two kids. Yes I kno, I should've told you before but I am married with two kids but my wife and I are in the process of divorce right now so to me , I'm single but legally, I'm still married until my papers are finalized.

After I said wht I had to say, I sat there and stared at dee waiting for a response but all I got were facial expression and I couldn't help but feel guilty, she had "hurt" written all over her face. I decided to pick her chin up and kiss her lips. She kissed back at first, but when a single tear fell she shook her head and pulled away before more tears fell and she power walked away leaving me standing there with my head in my hands.

TY POV

"Woof woof grrrrr"

Pretzel give me my damn shoe girl.
This damn dog gon be the death of me if it ain't Charice.

Charice: *coming downstairs* TYRONE !

Me:.....

Charice: TYRONE!

Me: Charice , shut your loud, ghetto and belligerent ass up.

I swear ha black ghetto ass was getting on my very last nerve.

Charice: wasn't telling me to shut up last night ..

She came up behinds me and started kissing my neck but I just pushed her off and went to my office letting pretzel have my shoe. Fuck it ill buy another pair. But lately I've been feeling .. Like "fuck everybody" or "not in the mood" or "don't fuck with me" that antisocial mood and honestly I really miss Babygirl she was something special I can't stop thinking about her.i was just about to roll up a blunt when I heard yelling so I went to my living room clutching my gun.

??: TYRONE WHERE YO RECTANGLE HEAD ASS AT GOT ALL THESE FAST ASS FEMALES GIRATING ALL UP AND THROUGH THIS HOUSE BOY I OUTTA KICK YO ASS!

Me: mama?

MamaJoyce: yea nigga who else? Act like you can't visit no more

Me: *hugs her* I'm sorry mama I been busy

MamaJoyce: *puts hands on hips* with what

Me: things ma I-

MamaJoyce: yea I kno you fucked it up between you and that girl and Tyrone jermaine jr I swear on yo daddy imma beat ya ass if you don't Cassidy loud mouth ass told me everything from top to bottom and I want it don't before I leave this Friday .

Me: but ma-

MamaJoyce: AHP ion wna hear it , just say yes ma'am

Me: yes ma'am

After that me and moms just chilled and we caught up on things she even cooked , lawd I miss moms cookin 😩🙌