Chap.12

DEE POV

Well shit . . I decided to give Ty a lul space and go back to my aunt's house for a lul while and to be honest , I do miss her a little 😂 crazy right ? But as I was driving to her house listening to drink texting you by jhene aiko and Chris brown she called me . I just declined pulling up in her driveway .

AUNT MAY POV

*ends call* this bitch just not gon answer me I could be in here dying and she don't answer .
*doorbell rings*

Me: *gets up and answers to see dee standing there with the biggest smile*

Dee: *hugs me tight* auntie ! How u been!

Me: *hugs her back then steps aside to let her in* I been good , good , what made u stop by sweetie ?

Dee: *walks in and goes straight to the pound cake cutting her a peice* imma move back for a lul while , Ty been actin distant and he always got lul hoes so imma just fall back .

Me: *wraps up the vacuum cord* lul girl pick up them crumbs when u get done . And aren't y'all dating ?

Dee: *shakes her head wiping up the crumbs* na we just . . Friends .

Me: mhm . *stands infront of her and folds my arms*

Dee: *starring at her and unfolds my arm looking at it* aunt may . . What is this . .

Me: *snatches my arm back* nothing dot worry about it *tries to hide it*

Dee: *snatches her arm back inspecting it* you're injecting aren't you ! Who got you into it may who !

Me: *yells* DONT WORRY ABOUT WHAT THE FUCK IM DOING TO MY DAMN BODY DIDN-

I was interrupted by my new boyfriend walking downstairs .

Alex: baby why are you yelling . *comes up to me* and who's this *smiles*

Dee: nothing . *goes upstairs to her old room*

DEE POV

ion . . I like . . I have a bad feeling about that Alex dude like I just . .

Alex: *knocks on my door*

Me: *semi yells irritatedly* come in . . 😒

Alex: *peaks his head through the door the comes in a lil* hey what's your name . .

Me: *not looking up from my phone* dee

Alex: well I'm Alex .

Me: cool .

Alex: *playing with his fingers awkwardly* well I'm . . Just *leaves*

Me: mhm .

An hour had passed and the doorbell rang .

Aunt: *yells upstairs* DEE YOU GOT COMPANY!

Me: *comes upstairs and goes outside*

Cassidy: *hugs me* well hey girl , I'm Cassidy , Tyrone's sister *smiles*

Me: *smiles and hugs her back* I'm danna but call me dee Tyrone's . . Friend

Cassidy: *laughs a lul* mhm friends . . But Ty told me to come here cas u was bored so what h tryna do ?

Me: *shrugs* don't matter

Cassidy: well come on *gets in her car*

Me: *follows*

CASSIDY POV

So I took my new best lul buddy to the mall and we had a ball ! I guess we was lookin pretty good cas damn neh every thirsty nigga wanted "then digits" my nigga gon somewhere with det weak ass pick up line . But anyways I had also introduced her to my ROD chick , Alicia and they clicked quick but right now we all chillan at li-li (Alicia) place.

Dee: *puts the spoonful of ice cream in her mouth* ok so who you like .

Alicia: 😳 lawd 😩 he fine as hell he with at the trap to his name is Shaun like , he white chocolate with the sexy ass abs just toned to perfection gorgeous white teeth WOOH *falls back on me* I kno god took time on him !

Me and dee: *laughs*

Dee: so who u like cass . .

Me: OH LAWD DRE IS BAE!
that nigga he just *bites lip and mumbles* curly ass hair the earrings body, muscles smile and THEN. I heard stroke game on point 😏

Dee and Alicia: *busts out laughing* NASTY ASS !

Me: *laughs a lul* mhm but dee u tryna hide I kno you like my big headed ass brother

Dee: *picks at her Ice cream and shrugs* he's sweet . . *blushes*

DEE POV

AWH DANNA GOT A CRUSH ON TYROONEEE, Cassidy and Alicia cooed while poking me smh lawd Jesus . .

Ooh what all think ?
Ty and dee?
Cass and dre ?
Alicia and Shaun?
Alex ?

Comment , like , follow , share allat good ish ☺

Ador33yanna💋