◜2◝

[IZUKU]
___

I picked myself back up along with my bag, which had fallen off my shoulders throughout this whole ordeal. I slung it over one shoulder since my other was still injured and in pain, the burning sensation did not feel good. At all.

Not only that but my back hurt from when I fell- sorry, got pulled to the ground, and so did my butt. I had a feeling bruises were going to form soon, I guess sitting was going to hurt for a while.

I sighed, feeling pathetic and vulnerable after what just happened. They did it so easily too, that just showcased how weak and scrawny I was compared to them. Especially Kacchan, I had a feeling he began working out for the UA entrance exam.

He was totally going for it, and that was understandable. He had a strong quirk, why wouldn't he? Although he hated me and I disliked him for the most part, I wished him the best anyway.

I was distracted from my thoughts once again when my cheek suddenly stung, I winced at the pain. It felt like a jab to the face everytime it stung, I hated it. At least it was building pain tolerance, right?

This wasn't anything new anyway.

It was normal, I'd try to escape then get held up by those three just to get beaten up. It was a repeating cycle I was sick of, but it's not like there was something I could do to change it. Well, there actually was.

That bully gave me an absolutely brilliant idea, I had thought of it before but always stopped myself from doing it. Why? Because I always believed things would get better if I gave it some time. But that was just a belief, clearly not a reality.

'Wouldn't it be funny if I actually did it though?' I thought to myself as I propped up the fallen chair. I lightly chuckled at the idea, imagining their terrified looks as my mangled body laid in front of the school. "Y'know what, why not?" I muttered aloud with a grin, this was the perfect timing.

If I was correct, all the students would be walking out of the school right now. Meaning they'd be able to see me fall to my death, that'd be quite entertaining. Traumatizing them like how traumatized me would be absolutely hilarious.

I quickly ran over to the window and peeked, and I was right. Students were walking towards the gate, it was the perfect timing! I dashed out of the classroom and up the stairs to the rooftop, I hoped no one would be there or else they'd interfere with my plans.

After a long way up and a bunch of steps, I made it. Once I reached the top I was panting like an exhausted dog, I clearly didn't have any stamina either. After recollecting myself and catching my breath, I walked towards the door. Praying it wasn't locked.

Thankfully, it wasn't. It was just a bit troubling to open since the doors were metal and I had literal twigs for arms but I somehow managed. I leaned on one door, using my body weight to push it open. Only opening one door lessened my problems significantly, and the roof was empty too.

"Thank god!" I exclaimed while dropping my backpack onto the floor. I looked around for something to keep the door shut, didn't want anyone interrupting the moment of my life.

I spotted a random piece of wood but didn't get too excited as I still needed to check if it was good enough to hold it shut. I walked over and tried to pick it up before immediately dropping it, dear lord was it heavy.

It was perfect! It was long enough and definitely thick enough that it wouldn't break easily, it was almost as if this stick was made for holding doors shut. It was flawless for the job.

I excitedly grinned, this all felt so surreal! My life was finally coming to its miserable end, how thrilling! I picked the stick back up again and dragged it to the door, and, after struggling to fully pick it up, managed to place it between the handles.