◜9◝

[IZUKU]

___

"I--I thought you died!" Hawks shouted, I could see the anger bubbling in him. I saw the feeling of betrayal on his eyes, and I couldn't blame him.

Clearly, whatever happened between them was not something to be taken lightly. To Hawks, it wasn't. But Touya seemed quite amused by this all.

Although I still couldn't accept that this villainous, pyromaniac, partially purple skinned creep was Touya. Of all people, I didn't expect Touya to look like...this. Especially after seeing the raw emotion in Hawks' eyes.

How could he be so worried about someone so cruel?

The black-haired villain's lips--could they be considered lips? Whatever they were, it curved into a mischievous smirk. "Touya is dead. It's Dabi now."

"But how--you--I--what?" Hawks was at a loss of words. I watched as eyes went bloodshot and listened to his breathing, getting heavier and more strangled. "I attended your funeral, how are you? Why--" The hero collapsed to the ground as a muttering mess, his hands gripping his hair so tightly I thought he was gonna rip it out.

His body trembled, and his eyes remained bloodshot. He looked like complete madman.

"Dabi" walked over, his smirk only growing wider with each step. "Aww, how cute." He kneeled down to face Hawks, whose eyes were full of tears and smeared eyeliner. "You really did care about pathetic little Touya, didn't you?"

The villain's uncanny smile was one to he remembered, it sent eery shivers down my spine. Hawks flinched before scrambling to get away from Dabi. He scooted a few inches back before freezing, watching in horror as Dabi's expression somehow became even creepier.

The staples holding the wrinkled purple skin around his jaw had popped off, allowing him to open his mouth impossibly wide. It reminded me a lot of that creepypasta character, Jeff the Killer.

I really felt like throwing up. I could feel the bile bubbling in my stomach, though I wasn't sure how that worked. But I choked it back, which made me wonder if I could still puke. After all, I hadn't eaten in days. Then again, I haven't shit yet either.

Hawks eyes went wide with fear, shock, and disgust. He looked like he wanted to scream, cry, and puke. Every negative emotion seemed to show on his pale face. Which only made Dabi's smile grow wider.

He stood up, looking down at Hawks as he laughed hysterically once more. I shuddered, feeling the goose bumps form on my skin. This was the first I'd ever heard of this villain--which was odd since he seemed like such a natural at it.

Even if it was my first time seeing the villain himself, I'd seen an arson incident quite similar to the one he'd caused. The weeks leading up to my suicide had been full of blue flamed attacks spread across the city.

Was he behind those, too?

I wouldn't be surprised. It made a lot of sense, though.

Obviously, these blue flames were a result of a quirk. Fire wasn't naturally blue, although a small part of it was, majority was red or orange. Unless there were coincidentally multiple people with the same blue fire quirk, then clearly he'd been the one to light those other disasters.