◜19◝

(Note: I changed Tatsuo's hair to black because I decided I didn't like blonde.)

Two years passed, they were the best years of my life. Finally having friends who appreciated and loved me, not getting bullied almost everyday, it felt amazing. I was kind of happy I was invisible to everyone. I'm happy Kacchan gave me such wonderful advice.

Without him, I wouldn't have met Arisu and Tatsuo. I was glad, I was the happiest I had ever been in my life. I didn't have to endure the hellish activity called school anymore because I was declared dead! I watched my mom regret and cry about abusing me, and for once I saw Kacchan be guilty. It was an amazing sight to see.

I never strayed away from my trio friend group, I stuck close with them ever since I met them. Tatsuo introduced me to his middle school bully by bringing me to his school, he had messy, dyed blonde hair and dark grey eyes. The way he dressed, his uniform horribly crumpled and untidy, he was obviously a delinquent.

He wore piercings and always had a nasty expression on his face, a fake chain necklace around his neck and a tattoo on his hand. He had a bunch of scars all over his face, it was quite distracting, to say the least. Not only did his appearance stink but so did his personality. He was mean to everyone, even his own friends! It made me wonder why they were even friends with him in the first place.

He looked much meaner than Kacchan, although they were both blonde and bullies they had a lot of differences. For one, Kacchan's quite a goody-two-shoes when it came to studies. He got straight A's and was actually the top student in the entire grade, he never cheated and cared a lot about scores. Meanwhile, Tatsuo's bully often cheated and made him answer his homework, at least Kacchan was smart!

What was funny was even if he cheated and made other people do his homework he still got failing grades, I cackled and almost choked when Tatsuo told me about it. "H-How's that even possible?" I asked, wiping a tear from my eye. "I honestly don't know, but it's hilarious!" He replied before getting thrown in a fit of laughter again.

"Oh my gosh, we should prank him!" An idea popped into my head, just to get back at him for everything he'd done to Tatsuo. "How?"

I mischievously smiled, "Let's flap our wings so hard that he falls over!" I felt so childish for saying that, but I didn't care. I honestly wanted to see him fall, so badly. "Let's do it." He said without hesitating, we both flew up in the air and began targeting him with wind. His hair blew thanks to the strong wind and he squinted his eyes, he looked pretty pissed.

His chair and table slowly began moving towards the back of the classroom, making horrid sounds as they scratched the tiled floor of the classroom.

"The fuck's this? Who's blowing wind?!" He yelled aloud, we both looked at eachother with a smile. "Let's turn up the speed, shall we?" Tatsuo asked, I nodded and began blowing even more wind. The class was obviously trying to hold their laugh, hands over their mouth but their eyes clearly smiling. Even his "friends" were trying not to burst, and all he could do was look around with an annoyed expression.

"Hey, stop fucking laughing! Whoever's doing this better stop or else you're dead meat!" He threatened, we both continued while laughing anyway. All items that were previously on his table fell onto the floor, his face was turning red in anger and embarrassment. He suddenly stood up and slammed his hands on his table, "Stop this bullshit, NOW!"

One more gust and he was sent toppling over, he was pushed to the ground along with his chair. His back slammed against the cleaning closet behind his seat, and a bucket on top fell down thanks to the impact. The water soaked him and the bucket landed right on his head, he had a bucket head now.

Everyone could no longer hold it and burst out laughing, even the teacher let a chuckle or two slip out. The bully grit his teeth and snatched the bucket off his head by the handle, holding it so tight it snapped. He was soaked yet he was fuming, his face was red and his eyes were pure rage. "Stop laughing, damn it! I'll kill you all!" He shouted, but no one listened.