◜13◝

We started to fly back to Ari's house. It's already noon the last time I checked, I was in that hospital for a long time. It was such a big hospital that it took hours to explore. It was a cool experience though, being able to see such a big and well-funded hospital. I checked behind me from time to time to see if Tatsuo was still behind me.

Every time I checked he was always there. Soon we made it to Ari's house. I landed in front of the door and he followed and landed beside me. I walked through the door and went to the kitchen.

I saw Ari eating. She already showered from what I saw since she wasn't in her pajamas anymore. "Hi, Ari!" I said. She waved at me. "I hope you don't mind but I brought back a friend I found at the hospital. He's also undead." I told her. She swallowed the food she was chewing before she spoke, "You found another person like you?" She looked a bit shocked and excited at the same time.

At that moment, I looked behind me and saw Tatsuo behind me. "Well, Tatsuo this is Arisu. And Arisu this is Tatsuo." I introduce them. They looked at each other, with full-on eye contact. This continued for a few seconds, not breaking eye contact for even once. Until Tatsuo broke the somewhat awkward silence.

Their eyes widened. "A-Ari?" "Tatsu?" They said to each other. Did they know each other? I looked back and forth in between them. I couldn't piece how they knew each other, maybe they were past friends?

Tatsuo ran toward Ari and tackled her into a big hug, making them land on the floor with a big thud. I walked over to both of them to find them on the floor. They were crying. I think tears of joy though. They looked like they've known each other for years. I put the puzzle pieces together.

They had exactly the same eye color and they kinda looked similar. They were both most likely adopted by their current parents since they looked nothing alike. Were they siblings...?

Possibly, and most probably. Woah. I just caused a reunion! It warmed my heart looking at the 2. They looked so happy and they just hugged each other on the floor. They were still crying their tears of joy, I guess they really missed each other. I wouldn't know how that would feel since I didn't have a sibling.

I felt proud though that I just reunited these 2. I felt accomplished. I felt helpful for once in my life. "Thank you for finding my brother Zuzu..." Arisu said, still hugging her brother tightly. I smiled at her. "No problem."

Their tears eventually dried up, but they were still hugging. Their heads resting on eachother's shoulder. "Tatsu..why are you covered in blood in a school uniform?" Ari asked, still not pulling away from the hug. "Don't think about it." Tatsuo said, softly smiling. "Oh ok then." Ari said, probably just glad she could see her brother again.

I left them alone to have their moment, I walked away to the living room.

So for the old readers, I went back and changed a few things.

1. Izuku and Tatsuo cannot turn things invisible, nor can they levitate. So when Izuku was carrying his backpack it looked like a random floating backpack. Same with his notebook.

2. Izuku didn't wash off the blood or change his clothes, so he's still in his middle school uniform and is still covered in blood.

3. Ari's hair is brown, and she has purple eyes. Tatsuo has purple eyes and the same hair as before.

4. Izuku only has one hero analysis book instead of 3 (if u even remember such a small detail)

So because I changed these I had to edit and rewrite some chapters. So this book still may be under editing, so sorry for the notification spam-