◜20◝

I decided to go to sleep that night, I didn't feel like staying awake during the dark hours that day. Neither did Tatsuo, so we both slept on the couch and woke up to bright sunlight hitting our eyes, and a loud thud.

We both sprung up and went to investigate, thinking it was some kind of thief who had broken into the house to steal stuff, but we didn't find anyone dressed in black.

We found Arisu, in her UA uniform eating breakfast at the table. She somehow managed to drop a glass of water on the floor, thankfully the cup was plastic.

"Oh fiddlesticks, sorry for waking you guys up!" She apologized before leaving to grab a mop, Tatsuo and I shared confused looks. "Why are you up so early? It's like, 6 in the morning. School starts at 8." Tatsuo asked, checking a wall clock for the time.

"I was so excited I subconsciously woke up at 5 and I couldn't go back to sleep so I decided to get ready for school instead." She explained in a hasty manner, picking up the fallen cup and mopping the spilled water on the floor.

"You didn't get enough sleep-" "That's perfect!" I interrupted Tatsuo, saying the opposite of what he was gonna. They both looked at me in confusion, "Why is it perfect?" They asked in unison.

"We can use our extra time to show Arisu around the UA campus, if it's allowed." "That's an amazing idea- let's go now!" Arisu excitedly exclaimed, quickly putting away the mop and grabbing her backpack.

"How about your breakfast?" Her concerned brother pointed to her plate on the table, it was almost empty. Just a little portion of food left on the side of the plate.

"Oh, right. That." She shoved the remaining food into her mouth and dropped her dishes off at the sink. "Ok, let's go now!" We walked out the door and after she used her house key to lock the door from outside we began walking to Arisu's new highschool.

The streets were empty, well not really. There were just fewer cars and people than usual in comparison to when it's 7 in the morning when most people's work start.

"I can't remember where the school is..this is going horribly!" She began to worry again, stopping in the middle of the sidewalk to look left and right. Trying to remember which way she went before, but sighed in defeat.

"Don't worry, Arisu. I know the way, just follow me." Tatsuo said while flying ahead of her. She nodded and followed his lead, leading her to the school. After a few more turns and pedestrian lanes, we were met by UA's tall walls.

"Thank you so much, Tatsu!" Arisu said and pulled Tatsuo into a hug, I noticed some bystanders staring at them. All they could see was Arisu hugging thin air. "No problem, let's enter the school so we can give you a tour." He said, pulling away from her hug. She nodded and stood in front of UA's entrance. "How do we get inside..?"

"There seems to be an intercom here," I pointed to the communication machine on the wall beside the gates, It had a camera on top of the speaker and a glowing red button below it. "Try pressing the button." Tatsuo suggested, I moved away from the device so Arisu could press the glowing red button.

"Um, hello?" She asked, speaking into the speaker on top of the button. I noticed the glowing red button turn green after a while, did this mean the person was gonna respond? "Yes, hello. Please state your name, year, and course." A woman's voice sounded from the speaker, asking for Arisu's information for confirmation of entrance.

"My name is Arisu Murakami, a first year of the general course." The brunette stated, after a while the automated gates slid open. "Confirmed, you are free to enter." Arisu entered the gates and so did Tatsuo,

"Aren't you gonna do inside as well, Izuku?" She asked, facing back to ask me before entering. "I'll stay behind, I wanna investigate this intercom a bit." I told them and they walked through the gates, it slid shut behind them.