1

𝟯𝗿𝗱 𝗽𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝗽𝗼𝘃
𝗝𝘂𝗻𝗲 𝟮𝟱𝘁𝗵 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟬
𝗙𝗶𝗿𝘀𝘁 𝗱𝗮𝘆 𝗼𝗳 𝘀𝘂𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗿
𝗕𝗿𝗼𝗼𝗸𝗹𝘆𝗻, 𝗻𝗲𝘄 𝘆𝗼𝗿𝗸.
-----------------
"it should be illegal to wait this long at the subway" mirah sighed

"it's only been five minutes" macei said laughing while checking her phone to make sure she was correct.

"to long for my liking" mirah said

at the moment the two girls were at the subway waiting to go home they were missing three others.

"anyways..i do know dejah had to stay after to get some work done since she's behind and kam is waiting for her so they can go home together" mirah explained

"but i'm not sure where mykel is.." mirah said looking around

"probably hanging with his other friends?" macei said shrugging her shoulders.

"probably is, but we warned him to be here on time so i don't care" mirah said going on her phone to past time.

"i guess" macei mumbled.
macei was the type to always look after people even if they didn't look after her since she has a big heart. due to family problems jania decided to bring her small family back to where macei was born to start a new life. but it's hard for macei since she doesn't have a dad nor does her little brother kacey have one.

"it's about time" mirah said putting her phone in her back pocket macei then turned her attention to bus that was coming.

"you were definitely waiting for this moment" macei said laughing.
-
"alright bye mae i'll see you later!" mirah said waving to her friend before going inside her apartment building.

"see you later" macei said smiling.
macei lived in another apartment complex that was one block down.

once macei got there she saw the people that worked at the front desk and who are also security they don't help though. there is always shootings and other crimes in this area and even sometimes in the apartment building.

it's to the point that guest don't even have to check in they can just walk in. it was a very nice apartment building just the crimes that were committed.

"good afternoon" one of them said

"good afternoon" macei said walking past the desk.
the 13 year old girl walked to the elevator and waited till the doors of the elevator opened.

"i'm back from school" macei yelled through the apartment while putting her book bag down and taking off her gray jordan 1's.

only response she got was her dog fendi trying to get out the cage.

"alright come on fendi" macei said laughing opening the cage being prepared for a hyper dog.

"mom are you home?" macei said walking to the back where the bedrooms are.

guess not. macei thought to herself.

the brown skinned girl checked the time as it read
3:30pm

macei sighed and walked to her room just to sleep for the rest of the day. macei was very committed to school she hasn't got her report card but she's pretty sure she has atleast all A's and probably one B.