7

𝗠𝗮𝗰𝗲𝗶 𝗽𝗼𝘃
𝗝𝘂𝗹𝘆 𝟰𝘁𝗵 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟬
𝗕𝗿𝗼𝗼𝗸𝗹𝘆𝗻, 𝗡𝗲𝘄 𝘆𝗼𝗿𝗸
———————————————
i had my cheer uniform in my duffel bag since i was wearing sweatpants and a just a regular black shirt to cheer. i was happy i was picked to help demonstrate.

today brooklyn was over since my mom and her are going to dracos party. which i think is odd but i won't say anything.

"macei when does cheer start back up for everybody?" brooklyn asked

"august 1st" i said

"mykel is walking you back today?" she asked

"no ill be fine, also what time does the party start?" i asked turning towards my mom

"3 o'clock, but you dad wants you to spend the night so you have to come back where and pack clothes" my mom said

"spend the night..?" i said

"he's leaving soon the least you could do is that once y'all get comfortable with eachother he might be more motivated to come
here more" my mom said.

i nodded.

"alright i'll be on my way out" i said
-
"alright now that we're warmed up we're going to do some tumbling and then i'll pick your guys partners because i want y'all to make your own routine and present it" coach trell said.

the last part made me a bit nervous because i didn't know anybody here but i've seen them walk around here.

everybody was doing their tumbles til it was my turn i was last but we had to do a round off back handspring.

"alright let's go mae" coach said.

i did mine and thankfully i landed well but i think it was still a little rusty.

"alright now i'm picking partners." coach said

then it was me and three other girls left.

"alright macei and hailey and then y'all two are left" he said referring to the other girls.

i didn't really new who hailey was but she definitely looked familiar.

"alright y'all have 20 minutes make it work" coach trell said.
then i'm guessing the girl who was hailey started walking over to me.

"hi, we can go to that said of the gym" she said pointing to it.

"okay fine with me" i said following her as she walked to it.

"do we have to choose music" i asked with a loud tone since the coach was across the gym.

"yes" he said

"ok i'll use my phone let's just use the first cheer mashup that comes up so we don't waste time." she said.

"okay let's play it through" i said
once she clicked one we listened.

"do you like it?" she asked

"yeah" i said