Chapter Twenty Three - Phone Conversations

Thanks for all the votes and comments guys! I appreciate it so much! Keep it up and I'll stay a happy writer. My goal is to reach 100 votes on this chapter, I'll still post if I don't get there. I just wanna see if I can get there so please Vote. I hope you enjoy this chapter. I have a feeling y'all will anyway. xoxox 

Dinner with Zack is nice. Everything is settled between us and I’m reminded why I’m dating him. We have a really lovely time and issues over the boys don’t come up at all. He produces me with another gift and even though it makes me slightly uncomfortable, I accept it graciously. When he drops me home afterwards Mum has our Live Show tickets waiting in the kitchen so my night is just that much better.

Noah is in his room and I feel like I haven’t seen him in ages so I make my way up there. He’s chilling on his bed, texting someone when I slip in. Not very graciously, I let myself fall on his desk chair. He doesn’t even look up from his phone, “Do you want something?”

“I just came to see you because I feel like I haven’t seen you in a while.”

He scoffs, “Go away Ara.”

“You’re so mean to me.”

“You’re annoying, I’m allowed to be.” He says with a laugh.

I frown, “I am not annoying.”

I start swivelling around on his chair. Well, that is until I knock his text with a loud thud. He gives me a pointed look, “Definitely annoying.”

"Oh shut up and stop being nasty." 

He laughs, "If you get out of my room and I will." 

I pick up one of his pens and throw it at him. It hits him square in the kneecap. He flinches in pain, "What the fuck you freak?" 

"Stop being lame." I say dryly.

He gets off the bed and puts me in a headlock before giving me a huge noogie. I try to punch his stomach but it does nothing. "Get off me you psycho!" I yell, continually trying to hurt him.

"I will if you get out of my room." 

"Fine then." I growl.

He lets me go so I massage my head. I give him a death stare, "That really hurt." 

He simply shrugs, "You wanted to play with the big boys."

"Just because I want to 'play with the big boys' doesn't mean I can always handle it." I'm getting frustrated already. Great.

My brother gives me a funny look, "Why do I get the feeling you're not talking about me annoying you." 

I deflate onto his bed, "Just in general I can't keep up. It's hard being the kid sis, it's hard 'playing' with you guys but it's even harder when you all take digs on everything I do." 

"Why do you always have to make everything so deep and meaningful?" He asks; already back to texting on his phone.

"I don't!" I object, "I'm always trying to be chill but lately with this stuff with Zack it's really hard, okay?" 

"Then break up with him. Problem solved." He still doesn't look up from his phone and that frustrates me.

I groan, “It doesn’t work like that Noah. I’m not breaking up with him.”

He punches me in the arm, “Then don’t ask for my advice idiot, now get out of my room.”

“That really hurt!” I yell at him.