Chapter Thirty Three - Asking Questions. (The End) ... Kind Of.

Chapter 33

Okay guys, I'm really unhappy because this is the last chapter and I wrote it so poorly and I'm so disappointed. But whatever, I'll just have to deal with it. This chapter is so ... id on't even know, it's lame but I hope you enjoy it anyway and I'm so sorry I couldn't end it on a better note.

There is a sequel. It's on my page.

-  And last of all THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING AND VOTING AND BEING MY FAN, I APPRECIATE IT SO MUCH AND I LVOE EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU.

The hate at first is bad. Like, real bad. Like, death threats and all. I’m not expecting it. I’m truly not. It hurts at first but then I try to put myself in their shoes. I remember what it was like when I found out Harry Styles (don’t judge me okay) was rumoured to have a girlfriend, I pretty much shit bricks. He was unattainable yeah, but he was also mighty fine and I did not want some other girl having him. Therefore, I try to put myself in the fans’ shoes and I realise that I should just let them get their rants out and let them send their hate, because it’s okay. I’m taking their boy away. He is theirs, they are his, and I’m okay with that because I understand. I was in the One Direction fandom once upon a time, (again, don’t judge me) and I know what it’s like to be the fan girl so I have no problem in letting them send me hate. Sure, it’s not cool to do it but then again it’s not cool to steal girls’ future husband’s so I guess you can call us even.

Being back in California is nice. Being back at school isn’t though. Being back in school with people firing me questions about my relationship with Keaton isn’t either. Taylor practically ordering a kill shot on me is just the cherry on top. Alexa, Harper and I spend the whole of lunch in the Library, hiding out from everyone. We take the whole period talking about everything that happened over Christmas break. We even skip period 5 so we can talk some more. Sure we’ll cop the detention for it but it’s totally worth it because we all have juicy stories.

I hang out with Keaton the whole week, well, when both of us are free. Just like his Mum said, he was spending a lot of time in LA and moving up there did seem probable. It’s okay though because I’m getting my license soon and I’d be able to visit him. We agreed to make it work, despite being 16, we agreed to put in the effort.

It’s a Saturday and I’m hanging out in my room when Noah comes in. He starts eating some chocolate out of my chocolate box so I have to slap his hand away. I frown, “What do you want Noah?”

“Wanna go up to LA and see the boys? They have the rest of the weekend off and they're staying at their mates’ house." 

"Do you even have to ask?" I reply with a smile as I hop of my bed. "Let's go." 

"Sweet, I'll just grab my keys. Tell Mum what's happening and tell her we'll be back ... Eventually." 

I do as he says and Mum is so tired she doesn’t bother asking any questions. Work is stressful for her now because of the time she took off over Christmas break. The person she left in charge didn't really do a good job. I give her a hug and kiss goodbye before making my way down to the driveway where Noah is waiting in his car. I didn't even contemplate changing my clothes, I was too tired to do so, so I just stay in my Hugs & Drugs jumper, blue skinny jeans and all black chucks. I'm also wearing my Ninjas beanie in what seems like forever. It feels nice to have it on my head. Once I'm in the car, I adjust my seeing glasses so I can get a better look at the map Noah is showing me. I sigh, "You're a freak. Why don't you just google it?" 

He mulls over what I said in his head before nodding sheepishly, "Yeah that's a good idea." 

After he figures out where we're going, we finally set off in the right direction. The journey up to LA is quick because there isn't much traffic. Surprising for an early Saturday night. We're about 20 minutes away from their friend's house when I start scrolling through Twitter.  I laugh aloud when I see a certain Tweet.  Noah looks at me, "What's so funny?"