Chapter Eight - Noah's Bright Idea

Chapter Eight

I like feedback. So if you wanna send me some that would be awesome. (: Like srsly. Fan, vote or comment would be amaze.

After the boys’ set at the Charity Ball, Alexa is reeling, “Oh my god, they were amazing!”

“I know right, they’re so sick”

“I knew Keaton could do all that stuff, but not as good as that

“Exactly what I was thinking”

They come off stage and there are compliments all around. We finish the night by dancing to another band that plays and when the night eventually ends, I am completely stuffed. We all go back to the limo and on the way home; I end up falling asleep on Wes’ shoulder. I don’t wake up until I feel like I’m not on anything solid anymore. I slowly open my eyes and find Wes smiling down at me, “Just go back to sleep little baby, I got this”

I do as he says and soon I feel myself being placed on my bed. Harper’s voice comes out soft, “Thanks guys. I got it from here”

Someone kisses my forehead softly, then another, then another and finally one more - Keaton. “Good night cutie, see you later”

I smile faintly before being completely dragged off the bed. “Ok movie moment is over; get your butt of those clothes and into PJ’s cos I sure as hell ain’t doing it”

I scowl at Harper, “Ruin my moment why don’t you”

Her face softens just a bit, “Yeah okay, I admit it was cute”

“Exactly.”

“Nah but seriously, get changed so we can go to sleep”

I do as she says before falling back into bed. As soon as the lights turn out, I’ve fallen into a deep, deep sleep.

--

The week goes by as normal the only difference being that Alexa has started to spend more time with Harper and I and I’ve come to realise she’s an insanely cool chick. I’m chilling with Alexa in my room on Thursday when I get a text from Keaton – hey, do u wanna go for a skate or something? I just needa get out of the house, wes and drew are being too intense. Alexa peers over my shoulder, “Who is it?”

“Just Keaton asking if I wanna go for a skate”

“Oooh can we go and can you guys go to the Skate Park so I can perve on all the guys”

I laugh, “You are just as bad as Harper. But yeah sure, lemme just text him back” – yup sounds good, alexa’s coming too. Meet at the fountain in twenty x.  I look down at what I’m wearing, “Ha, looks like I’m going to actually have to put some clothes on. I don’t think just my bikini is the right attire to skate”

Alexa laughs, “Do I have to put any clothes on?”

“Yes you do fool”

I grab the first things from my draw, which are a pair of army shorts and my Johnny Depp singlet. I put on some black socks and my maroon vans before shoving my corduroy Obey hat onto my head. I put my contacts in and grab my skateboard, tell mum where we’re going then disappear out the front door. It takes us 15 minutes to walk to the fountain then another five to get to the skate park. As we start walking up to it, I look at Keaton nervously, “I’ve never actually been here. Come to think of it I’ve skated about twice since I’ve been here”

“You’ll be fine”

Alexa sits down on a seat so I flop down next to her. We let Keaton go do his thing before eventually he comes back over, “The boys keep wondering if you’re a poser just holding your board because not doing anything”