3|| 19 weeks

I tried my best to keep this pregnancy thing my little secret, but it's getting a bit harder now because I'm starting to show. I've been lying to Jamison for over nineteen weeks now by wearing big shirts and baggy hoodies. Then you have Ryder texting me occasionally to check up on me, but I'm not too thrilled about it. Londyn hasn't talked to me in two weeks, maybe after me snapping at her at school, who knows. My life is just getting way to complicated. I'm lost and confused. I have no one.

I woke up around 6 o'clock in the morning due to the comfort level in this stage of pregnancy, not comfy anymore! So around eight I decided to make tasty pancakes for Jamison and I. Jamison walked out of his room stretching, rubbing the back of his head giving me a confused look "Whatcha making?

"Pancakes." I put two on a plate with cut up strawberries and bananas on the side with some bacon. "This is yours." I placed it on the counter smiling up at him.

He smirked walking over to the counter taking his fork, "What's the special occasion?"

I shrugged, "Nothing. I couldn't sleep this morning, so I thought I would make my brother some breakfast." I leaned on the counter sipping my orange juice.

"Well, aren't you going to eat?" he asked as shoveled some pancake in to his mouth.

"Actually... Uh Londyn and I are going out for breakfast."

Jamison looked at me confused "Londyn? I thought you guys weren't on speaking terms."

"We fixed it." I gulped, looking down at my glass because that was a flat out lie, I was going to meet up with Ryder, but Jamison didn't need to know that. It's just a small little lie, it won't kill him.

"Women. I'll never understand them." Jamison chuckled a bit, "Well, have fun!" He shrugged taking his plate into his room. I took a sigh of relief, walking off to my room to get dressed. I put on my stretchy black leggings to easily go over my bump, my gray baggy t shirt with a scarf/jacket and my gray boots. I threw my hair up in a bun. I took one last look in the mirror pulling up my shirt to glance at my tummy one last time. This pregnancy thing was something I need to get use too.

***

I glanced around the crowded and busy restaurant, then brought my attention back down to my untouched blueberry muffin on my plate. It did not look appetizing to me at all and this breakfast has been nothing but awkward silence and stares. Until Ryder said something before sipping at his steaming coffee. "Have you told your brother yet?"

I played with the ice in my water "No, but I can't keep lying to him it's hard to even talk about it with him." I looked down "I don't know what to do. I'm running out of baggy shirts and this baby bump is getting bigger each day. It's make the lying quite difficult."

Ryder glanced up at me sighing leaning on the table, "You're going to have to tell him sooner or later. You're showing a lot and a rumor is already going around school. If Jamison finds out another way, he will physically kill me."

He was right about one thing. "Okay, I'll tell him when he comes home from hockey practice tonight."

"Why after practice?"

I crossed my arms leaning on the table, "He is surprisingly in a good mood after practice. Whether it was bonding with you or sticking his tongue down some girl's throat. I don't care, all I care about is him being happy." I then noticed our faces inches apart from each other. We both cleared our throats leaning back into our seats, "Speaking of that, shouldn't you be going? Practice starts in like 20 minutes."

"The bill though?"

"Don't worry about it, I got it. Now go before your late and they have to find a new captain." I chuckled.