8||

Between the contractions and the baby moving nonstop, I only got 2 hours asleep. I had dark bags under my eyes and my eyes felt almost blood shot red and burning. Then I saw Jamison prance into the room with a cup of coffee smiling, god I hated that he was so fucking happy, "Hey, how you are holding up kiddo?"

"Oh, just fantastic, need more sleep but I'm good." I pushed myself up slowly, "You are so lucky you're not a girl."

We both laughed, "Yeah because all of this doesn't look like fun. Why didn't you get the epidural?"

"Because mom had us natural. Thought I would give it a try, but no it's not fun."

Before Jamison could say anything, he walked in, "What are you doing here?"

Jamison jumped in, "I called him. Before you yell, hear me out. I get it, you didn't want Ryder here because he is a man whore and you can't trust him. But mom and dad would have wanted it differently. Mom would have told you to push past the negative and focus on the positive. To share this magical moment with each other, and dad he would have forced Ryder here no matter the situation. So, could you please just for a few minutes act friendly with one another and welcome your baby boy into this world?"

God, I hated my brother but he made a good point. "I Guess." Just then the doctor walks in smiling, "Good Moring Ms. Thompson. How are feeling?"

"Oh, you know holding in there."

He let out a slight chuckle, "Well, I'm going to check and make sure everything is all good to go, then nurse will come in pop in a shot. We will wait thirty minutes then I'll come back and see how the little guy is doing." The doctor pulled on his gloves putting my legs in the stirrups checking everything down there. Jamison stayed by my head because see his sister's vagina would not be the highlight of his day. "Well, it looks like when that shot sets in we can start pushing. I'll be back in thirty okay?" He placed my legs back down as I gave him a slight nod before he left.

Jamison excused himself leaving me with Ryder. He had his hands in his front pockets as he made his way towards me. Ryder placed his hand on the bar next to me, "Look, Mayla. I'm sorry, for everything."

"Ryder, let's talk about all of this in thirty minutes. Okay?" I started to feel the pain and it started to burn, I snatched up grabbing his hand tightly. I started to let out large breathes because it was so unbearable, before I knew it the doctor walked back in.

"Alright, it's not thirty minutes but that's okay. Kicked in quicker than I expected. You ready to start sweetheart?" No! But I nodded yes to him as he was putting my legs up in the stirrup's once again, "Okay, let's do this! 1...2...3... Push!" I followed instructions as I gripped Ryder's hand tight causing him to slightly wince. "Push honey, your almost done. Keep pushing!"

After 5 minutes of pushing, it was finally all over. I closed my eyes to rest them I heard slight mumbling, "She's going under! Air! We need Oxygen." That's all I heard before everything went black.

----

I fluttered my eyes open and it was dark outside already. Plus, I had a mask on my face feeding me oxygen. I glanced around the room seeing an empty crib next to me and the door wide open where I heard voices. Familiar voices, they weren't being very quiet.

"So how does it feel to be a dad?"

"I don't know. Weird, but a good type of weird. I'm guessing she told you what happened the other day?"

"Yeah."

"I didn't want to hurt her Jai, but I did anyways."

"Look all that matters is you're here now. So, I'm going to bring Londyn home and you stay here with her and Greyson. Okay?"