4|| 21 weeks

It's been a total of three whole weeks now and my brother still hasn't said a word to me about it. I've been trying to avoid Londyn as well due to her telling my brother the whole thing. Plus, Ryder and I have grown closer since that night, things got heated but this time it was intentional. Which made me feel all warm and fuzzy, didn't know if it was the baby but I didn't care though it felt good.

Today was a Monday afternoon, I decided to stay home from school today due to all this going on. I don't need even more stress on my plate. I slumped on the couch watching an episode of KUTK as I shoveled my face with strawberries. I was enjoying my relaxing day until she walked through my door, I really need to hide that key better. "Hey Mayla?"

I gave her an odd look then brought my gaze back to the TV, "Aren't you supposed to be at school?"

She took a seat next to me, "Free period." The air filled with awkward silence besides the TV running in the background. "May-"

I gave her a dismayed look, "Please just save it Londyn! You ruined everything! I had it all planned, until you randomly blurted to Jai about everything. Your supposed to be my best friend." I choked up on my tears like there was large lump in my throat. "I'm alone, once again. It's just me taking care of me."

It grew silent for a few minutes then Londyn spoke "I am Mayla! I didn't mean to tell your brother."

"Then why did you even come over when I told you I would be with Ryder?"

Londyn lost eye contact with me, "Your brother...."

"What about him?" I paused the TV to fully grab her attention.

"Look, Mayla your already upset. I don't want to make things even worse." She then glanced back.

I couldn't handle her stalling, "Just tell me! Nothing right now could make anything worse than it actually is!" I was already mad enough I doubt her reason would make me even angrier. I was wrong.

"Your brother and I have been seeing each other. The other night his temper got out of hand and we got in a huge fight. I needed to talk to him and since you were thing Ryder, I thought it was a good opportunity. I threw your name in there because I didn't want it to seem like I was only there for him... I'm sorry."

I scrunched my eyebrows together, "By seeing, you mean screwing my brother?! Londyn your supposed to be my best friend." I took a slight pause then glanced back up at her, "My brother has been ignoring me and giving me shit this whole week, when he was doing the same thing behind my back! That asshole! That hypocrite!"

Londyn cleared her throat, "Mayla-"

"When did this all start?"

She couldn't even look me in the eye, "a couple months after you left for rehab..."

I wasn't believing what I was hearing, I was so lost for words but I was able to scavenge a couple, "So the night Ashton dumped me, you both were together?" Her silence said it all. I sat there in utter shock placing my hand on my plump belly. "I would have never had sex with Ryder if either of you would have thought about someone else then your selves."

"Mayla..."

I placed my hand up not even bothering to give her a second glance. "Please just- Just leave." I didn't have anything else to say to her, I knew she had plenty but me. Nothing was coming to mind, all I felt was heartache.

Londyn sat there next to me for a couple seconds, not even trying to respond. After two minutes went by she excused herself and sped out of the apartment. I laid down on my sofa baring my head in the cushions, my whole world was crumbling down into little pieces and I had to be the one to pick them back up again. Eventually I sat up wiping away the tears and texted Ryder: