7|| 31 weeks/35 weeks

I was making myself a sandwich that late afternoon because I had a craving, but it wasn't just a normal sandwich. It had peanut butter and pickles with a dash of sugar, I know gross but hey I'm pregnant. I was about to take a bite of it until the front door swung open. I froze glancing over to my right side to see Ryder, I placed it down back on the plate then yelled out, "You okay?"

Ryder paused in his tracks, "Don't Mayla! Not now!" he snapped at me unexpectedly.

I cut my eyes at him "What did I do to you?!"

He groaned turning his body to face me, his jaw was clinched along with his hands balled into a fist, "Mayla please!"

I walked up to him crossed my arms on top of my belly "No! And I don't like the way you're acting towards me right now Ryder Louis Saint!"

Ryder cut his eyes at me getting only inches away from my face, "Don't act like I don't know!"

"Know what!?"

"I'm not fucking stupid! Someone told me at hockey practice that you were planning on giving the baby up for adoption!" I glanced down at his fist then back at those dark soulless eyes, I wanted him to do something. Do something to a pregnant girl so I could never see him again. "How could you Mayla!? I thought we were in this together! Now your giving up on me." Ryder groaned stepping away from the conversation pressing his hands onto his eyes, "How could you be so fucking selfish!?"

My jaw dropped "Excuse me! I never said any of that. You're going to believe some douche on your team then your girlfriend!" I shook my head giving him a sarcastic smirk, "You think I'm the bad person! At least, I didn't sleep with the biggest whore in school and knock her up! Yet, she got an abortion!" Me walking towards him made him fall back up on the couch behind him, "I get your hurt because she never consulted you on it. But I'm not Justina! " I started to cry a little, but I as so tired of bottling up everything.

"Who told you about that?"

"You can blame your mom for that." He was about to say something, but I stopped him "You know what, I shouldn't even be here! I should have never told you about this baby or better yet, I should have just done what Justina did and abort it when I had the chance!!"

"Then, why didn't you?!"

That question cut me like a knife, "Because I knew my mom would have wanted me to make the right decision and with that being said. I, uh, I'm going back home. Being here is just to toxic for me and this baby." I pressed my lips together as went to the room to pack my belongings. What hurt the most was that Ryder didn't even stop me or apologize because he is Ryder Saint and I should have never trusted my gut with him. I walked out of the room to see him still on the couch not even glancing over at me. That made my heart ache even worse.

---------

I walked up the stairs to Jai's apartment, once I reached the door I paused before knocking. My balled fist just hovering the door, then I remembered the key. I went to the stargazer flower pot to grab the key from under it. I dragged my feet into the quiet apartment, "Jai! It's Mayla. I'm sor-"

I cut myself off because I saw Londyn standing out of Jamison's door in one of his long gray t-shirt and her hair in a curly mess. "Mayla?"

"Londyn..." I couldn't help myself but smile softly dropping everything running over to her hugging her tightly.

Jamison walked out behind her in only his gym shorts "Your home?"

I let go of Londyn, "Yeah, I'm home for good this time."

Londyn touched my arm, "What happened with Ryder, Mayla?"

I looked at her sighing then looked over at Jamison, "Did you know Ryder knocked up Justina when they we're together?"

Jasper sighed rubbing the back of his head, "Yeah, then she got an abortion due to her trust issues with Ryder. Mayla, I didn't want to tell you because your-"

"Because I'm fragile! No one wants to drop and hurt poor Mayla, is that it. You thought I would break and make the wrong decision, well Jamison I'm broken. Now what?!"

"Mayla-" I put my hand up to stop him from talking.

I shook my head to show that I didn't want him to talk anymore. "No! No more talking. I'm going to my room and I don't want to be bothered for the rest of my pregnancy. Please." My heart was shattered into million pieces and I was broken. Everyone tried protecting me from braking but in the end, I broke anyways.

--------

(35 weeks)

It's been four weeks since I've talked to Ryder, I'm trying to keep my distance from him right now. Sometimes I wish I never walked away from him, but I needed too. Jamison tries to make me feel better by telling me every day that Ryder asks about me at practice, all he can say is she's fine. Even though everything didn't feel like it was in place, I knew it was somehow going to. I had Londyn and that's all I needed right now because even though we fight I love her!

I sat on the couch watching the walking dead, it was ten o'clock at night. Jamison and Allison were in his room doing god knows what, as I sat alone. Until I felt a tight cramp in the side of my stomach, I rubbed it hoping it would just disappear, "Jeez Greyson, let's calm down in there. Your hurting mommy." The pain grew sharper then bam! My pants were soaked, I froze in the moment, No. No. No, I'm not ready. Not now! "JAMISON!!"

Jamison ran out of the bedroom glancing my way, "What's wrong!?" wrinkling his brow at me

"I think my water just broke!" I said in an uncertain tone.

"That can't be, your due date isn't until till two more weeks." He walked over towards me helping me up. I winced in pain holding my side.

I breathed slowly scrunching my eyes closed, "No. I think my water broke. Jai, I need to go to the hospital. Like now!"

Londyn overheard and yelled in the background, "I'll get the bag, you take her to the car." She ran into my room to find my overnight hospital bag in my closet.

"Everything's going to be okay Mayla, I promise. I'm right here." He put me in the passenger side seat asking, "Do you want me to call Ryder?"

I gulped because I wanted Ryder to be there, but then again if he didn't want this baby then why have him there. "No. I'm okay. Let's just please get to the hospital, quickly." I watched Londyn come running out hopping into the back seat. Then we were off to deliver a baby.

------

I think I laid there for five hours at the most, the contractions were the worst of all. I couldn't even sleep and that's what I wanted the most right now was just some peaceful sleep. Londyn knocked on the door smiling over at me "I got you some Ice chips to munch on. To keep you hydrated, don't need you passing out." She sat it on the table next to me and took a seat next to the bed.

"Londyn?"

She gave me soft look and a gentle smile, "Yeah?"

"Thank you, thank you for everything you've done for me." I looked over at Jamison who was passed out on the couch all cozy with a blanket, I hated that he was comfortable. "To be honest, I'm glad he's dating you and not Sara."

She giggled, "I'm glad to." Londyn leaned in a bit glancing at the door then me, "So, personal question. Do you want Ryder in the baby's life?"

That was a hard question for me right now, "I don't know. When I found out about Justina. He hurt me and don't want him to hurt Greyson." I rested my hand on my tummy sighing.

"I understand love bug, but your parents have something planned for you up there. I have a feeling great things are going to happen and I think this whole pregnancy thing is somehow them sending Ryder to you. To be there for you because they trust him with their little girl." She placed her hand on top of mine. I got how this could all be my parents plan, but why Ryder Saint? I don't want Greyson to grow up without knowing his dad. As Londyn drifted asleep next to me, I just laid there looking at the ceiling. I glanced at my tummy rubbing it whispering, "Mommy will see you soon Greyson Thompson." I smiled as I felt a little kick on the side. I couldn't believe I was going to be a mom in just a few hours.