11||

The past two weeks have passed by and that horrible day still haunts me. Nightmares, every little noise makes me jump, and even little day nightmares have killed me. I'm afraid he'll come back for me or even worse Greyson, I just can't let that happen. Ryder has been staying with me to help take care of our son. Which has been a huge help with trying to get things packed up for the move.

I sat on the couch munching on fruit as Greyson laid in his bassinet by my side, when my phone buzzed, it was Londyn.

Mayla, are you home? Is Jai there? I just really need to talk to you! –Londyn

Just me and Greyson. Ryder and Jai went out, they won't be back till later on. –Mayla

A few moment's after I sent that over a knock appeared at ther door. I snapped my head looking at the door. Not moving just staring. My heart was pounding out of my chest once more, was it him? Then I heard, "Mayla! Open up!" It was only Londyn. I pushed myself off the couch quietly to not wake Greyson up. I swung the door open. "Finally." She exclaimed to me. Londyn brushed passed me like I was just some shadow on the wall.

My hand locked the old lock on the front door as I brought my glance over to her, she was acting really weird, "What's wrong with you?"

"What do you mean, I'm fine."

I walked over to her taking the orange out of her hand, "No you're not. One, you hate oranges and you just peeled one open. Two, you just pushed pasted me. What is going on?"

"I found out I was pregnant last night..."

My eyes grew wide, "And your now just telling me!"

"I was in shock! Your brother is going to kill me, even worse leave me."

I rolled my eyes at that statement, "Your over reacting." Then she gave me that murderess look, I took a step back, "Okay, maybe you're not, but Londyn just breathe everything is going to be okay."

"Okay? Okay?! I'm carrying a human being in my body. Your brother's human sperm!"

"Okay, Ew! I don't need to be thinking about my brother's- yuck!"

I watched as she laid her hand on the counter top, "How did you do it?"

"Do what?"

"This mother crap. I'm not the maternal type of person, babies are cute and okay, but when they get older their the fucking devil."

I took a seat next to her laughing, "You think I'm good at it?! Ha! I don't know a clue what I'm doing. Neither does Ryder, we're just going with the motions. Also, I never really had a mother figure. So, I wasn't very maternal at all, but when I had Greyson it just all clicked together. Do you understand?"

She lifted her head, "Yeah."

"I'm taking it you haven't told Jai yet."

Londyn then groaned placing her head back on the counter top, "No! I'm scared!"

"He's Jai! Why are you scared?"

"He might leave me..."

"Hey!" She snapped her head back up glancing at me with tears in her eyes, "My brother is many things, but he loves you Londyn and he won't leave you. He'll be so happy when you tell him, I just know it."

Londyn sniffled, "You think so?"

"I know so!"

We both let out a laugh, then we stopped because I forgot Greyson was passed out in the living room. Then it made me think about how Ryder told me that I should tell him anything, no matter the situation. I bit my lip because the guilt has been eating me up. He loves me and he won't hurt or leave me for the truth.

-----

That night it was about nine o'clock, I walked in my room to see Ryder rocking Greyson to sleep. I leaned against the door frame, gently knocking the door. He peered up at me smiling gently, whispering, "Hey."

"Hey, can we talk?"

He gave me a slight nod before he got up laying Greyson in his crib, then walked out of the room closing the door quietly. "What's up?"

"You know that night, the car accident."

Ryder crossed his arms, "Yeah?"

I took a seat on the couch as Ryder followed, "I wasn't being hundred percent honest with you and I need to be..."

"Mayla, what is it?"

I was hesitant, but I couldn't keep it bared any longer, "That night it wasn't a car accident. That night... Ashton came over drunk. He yelled and screamed at me, I didn't want to listen to it because I chose you. He didn't like that. So, he hit me. Drug me to my room and threw me on the bed. Where he beat and rapped me..." I chocked on my tears, then just exploded into sobbing. "I didn't know how to tell you. I've been carring so much guilt with me for not telling you."

That's when the unexpected happened he pulled me into a tight hug. He wasn't mad or upset, he told me "I'm glad you told me." As he kissed the top of my head. I relaxed myself in his arms because I finally felt at peace with myself then pulled away when we both heard Greyson started to cry and scream. I sprinted to my room picking him up "Shhh, it's okay mama's here. Shhh." He still screamed. I did everything I usually do, but nothing was working.

" Ryder, what's wrong with him?"

"Uh, let me put on a shirt and we can go to hospital." Ryder ran to put on a shirt and grab the keys. Then we were off to the hospital.

------

We sat in the hospital for two hours with no results yet. Ryder sat back down next to me handing me some coffee, but I kindly declined, "Thank you though, just not in the coffee mood."

"I don't blame you." I shook my leg repeatedly until he rested his hand on my thigh, "He's going to be okay." He whispered to me.

I nodded taking a deep breath as the doctor walked out, I stood up looking at him. "Mrs. and Mr. Saint?"

Ryder nodded, " Yes. Please tell me, is our son okay?"

"He's doing surprisingly well for his condition. Your son has one collapsed lung. Might take surgery to repair it, but down side is he's little. Yet the surgery is doable, just risky. "

I placed my hand on my mouth placing my head-on Ryder's shoulder not even looking at the doctor. "Can we have a moment to discuss?

"Please."

Ryder pulled me off to the side, "Mayla, I know this is scary, but he needs this surgery."

"He just said it would be risky for him because he is little, Ryder. That's a chance of losing our baby."

"But if we don't then that's a higher chance of losing him."

He had point, I just wanted to be with my baby boy right now and hold him as tight as I could. I can't and it sucks. I gave him a slight nod as I watched him walk back over to the doctor without me this time. Then he came back over to me, "The procedure will take about three hours. Do you want me to call Jai to come get you?"

"No..." I sat down trying not to cry, but lost it completely "My poor little baby." I curled up by Ryder as he held me and rubbed my back. I wasn't going to leave, not now not ever.