15||

Mayla's POV

Today was my court day and I felt like up chucking all over this court room because I didn't want to be here. Not with him in the room. We all raised once the judge walked into the room then sat back down when told. I side glanced over at Ashton, oh how my stomach turned. Then the judge said, "We are here for custody over Xena Elizabeth Saint." She glanced at me then at Ashton. "Mr. Wilson, Xena does not have the same last name as you or the mother's maiden name."

I raised my hand as she nodded in my direction, "I am married to Ryder Saint and changed all our kids last names to Saint. I have documents for that." The man walked over grabbing my documents and handing it to the judge.

Then she began again, "Mr. Wilson, I would like to hear your side of the story."

"Yes, your honor. Ten years ago, Mayla and I were seeing each other, but in high school we dated for three years then she broke up with me. I was heartbroken over the break up and I didn't know what to think of or do. Then one day she came back around, we started dating again. Then Ryder happened, causing her to break up with me again while pregnant with my unborn daughter. I didn't even know she was pregnant. Just like that I was alone again and my daughter was calling someone else daddy." He wipped away that fake tear that rolled down his cheek.

I rolled my eyes to all of that because none of that was true, I glanced up at the Judge who didn't look that interested in the story he just put on. "Now, Mrs. Saint, you have a restraining order against Mr. Wilson. How come?"

I glanced at Ryder then at Ashton, I took in a large gulp, "Because your honor, Ashton Wilson raped me and beat me til I couldn't breathe or move. He was upset with me due to me choosing Ryder over him. H-h-he forced me on the bed and took advantage." I took a brief pause, "Then beat me after he was done, then left me on the floor bleeding and bruised."

"I object your honor!" Ashton shouted out.

She placed her hand up to have me continue, "He might say I'm lying, but I have pictures and doctor reports from the women's clinic. That are proof of what he had done." The judge sent her man over to gather the evidence.

They both went over the reports and photos, "Why did you not tell the police about this when it first happened?"

"I was scared and I didn't know what to do. I was afraid if I told, he would come after me and my family. So, I thought the restraining order would fix it but apparently not so much."

The judge gave me a nod then looked at Ashton, "I declare this case closed, Mrs. Saint has full custody of Xena Saint! Mr. Wilson will be brought down to the station for further questioning."

"But your hon-"

She placed her hand up stopping him mid sentence, "Case has been closed, Mr. Wilson."

He glanced at me and yet that look use to give me chills, it didn't this time. Everything felt like where it should be. I gathered my things walking out to my car with Ryder, he then turned to me smiling, "So, how do you feel?"

"Relieved that it's all over. That I finally get the justice I diserved." I smiled softly climbing up in the passanger seat. I let out a sigh resting my hand on my tummy, "I actually think everything is going to be okay, now. With us, Greyson and Xena."

Ryder grabbed hold of my hand tightly, "We got this in the bag baby. You and me against the world, it's always been that way."

I chuckled pushing a piece of hair behind my ear, "Yeah, I'm ready to go home and spend time with my loving family."

After that, we drove off down the road to our two amazing kids and one sleeping by my heart. That day was the start of a happy relationship and a happy family. Why would I want to change anything about that? Would you?

THE END!!

(For all the readers, Ashton was charged with 20 years in prison for his crime towards Mayla. Along with a few unknown things that showed up on file or he confessed to at the station.)

---------------------------------------

Well everyone that is the end of Pregnant with My Brother's Best Friends Baby, you all have been amazing and very supportive of this book. I have the best readers in the world!!! Let me know in the comments how you enjoyed the book and don't forget to follow & vote as well. Typing up some new books, so keep a look out for those. I love you all and thank you again for sticking around till the end. LOVE YOU <3

Also stick around for book 2, it's going to be a good one :)