C8 || A Set Up

TW//Blood, Gore, Torture 

Cole looked around confused till his eyes landed on Gino. He looked at my son with wide eyes before it masked with anger.

"WHAT AM I DOING HERE" he screamed. But Gino wasn't fazed.

"Tell me Cole do you know how many bones are in the human body." Dom asked. Cole snapped his head to him and I swear his eyes would pop out at how big they were.

"W-what" Cole asked. He was looking between Dam and Gino as if it was a tennis match.

"I asked you a question." Dom said twirling around a dagger. "Do you or do you not know how many bones are in the human body?"

"N-no bu-"

"No? Gino how many bones are in the human body?" Dom asked turning to his brother. I just watched with a smirk. They were toying with him.

"206 give or take" Gino said not taking his eyes off Cole.

Domani tsked shaking his head. He picked up the hammer on the table and walked over to Cole. He took the seat right in front of him before letting off a sicking smirk.

"206 is not a lot Cole now is it." Dom asked.

"No it isn't" Cole gritted out. Looks like the ice water is taking its toll.

"So when I ask you these questions it would be in your best interest to answer right away. Seeing as though you only have about 206 chances to answer." Dom said.

"WHAT NO! WHY AM I EVEN HERE" he screamed.

"First watch your tone. You are not in charge here." Dom said. "Now why are you stealing our shipments."

"I don't know what you're talking about." Cole said. Lie.

"I am going to let you try one more time Cole. Why are you stealing our shipments, is it for the Russians." Dom asked again. You could tell he was losing his patience. But at the mention of Russians his eyes went wide slightly. It was so little you might not notice but I did and I am sure my sons did as well.

"Gino tell him I am innocent." Cole said turning to my other son.

"Don't look at him, why are you looking at him. Look at me, he's not gonna help you." Dom said turning his face to him. "Now I will ask you again why are you taking our shipments."

"I don't know what you are talking about." Cole said.

Before I could even blink Dom slammed to hammer down on his right hand. You could hear the sickening crack of his bones underneath the hammer. I didn't even flinch at the sound. But Cole let out a loud wail from the pain.

"I gave you a chance Cole. Now answer the question." Dom said.

"P-please I don't know what y-you are talking about."Cole said.

"That's not what I want to hear Cole. I know you're lying." Dom said.

He slammed the hammer down on his left and right knee caps. We heard one crack after another crack coming from his body. Cole let out another loud scream that would send a chill down someones spine.

We were at this for another ten minutes so far it was both hands, both knee's, his jaw, and his right foot. At this point he was sobbing with tears and snot running down his face. His pant leg started to get darker. I know he did not just-

"Did you just pee on yourself?" I asked making myself known. At the sight of me he started sobbing harder muttering something under his breath.

"Pussy" Gino muttered shaking his head. But we all heard it.

"P-please I will t-tell you a-anything you need t-to kn-now just please."Cole sobbed out.

Before I could say anything else the buzzer for the door went off. I was confused as to who would interrupt this cession which only grew when I saw my second eldest. He. Was supposed to be at the hospital all day working on patients.

"You started all the fun without me?" Enzo questions.

"Thought you were busy at the hospital all day?" Gino answered.

"Yes well I got off early and I thought you might need this guy checked out before he passes out on you." Enzo said motioning to Cole.

As if on cue he was dozing off. I nodded my head towards him indicating that I wanted him to do what needed to be done. We are finally getting somewhere the last thing we need os for him to fall asleep and find more determination to not talk.

Enzo went over to him taking out a syringe. He put some gloves on the flicked it a few times.

"What is that?" Dom asked.

"It's basically the opposite of a sedative. Keeps the adrenaline up so he stays awake but still makes sure he feels every ounce of pain inflicted on him." Enzo muttered focused. He then put the syringe in his neck and inserted the liquid.

After about five seconds he woke up with a scream. A very loud one at that.

"Listen you coglione you have five seconds to give me the information I need before I put a bullet between your eyes" I said taking out my gun and putting it to his temple.

"Okay, okay" he said. He looked me in the eyes. "Emerald 15 30 25.2 5 Grande 2 10 27.9 8 Princess"

"What?" I looked down at him confused.

He was still a sobbing mess but I didn't understand. He just gave me a bunch of gibberish or a code. I went to question him again seeing as though he makes no sense but instead I heard a beeping.

"Shut up" I growled at him. He just started whimpering but the beeping continued. I moved my gun from his head to his chin. I lifted his chin to the side with my gun to see a red beeping light coming out of is neck.

Fuck.

"GET OUT NOW!" I screamed moving away from him.

My sons and I got out of there as fast as we could. By the time we were out of the door the beeping got faster till it just stopped. Before I knew it the whole cell exploded. We were covered enough. To not harm us but there was still a slight ringing in our ears.

I checked to make sure each of my sons were okay before going back into the cell. The sight alone could make someone lose their lunch. There was blood and dust all over the walls and floors. His clothes were pretty much gone along with him. Only a few remains here and there. It looked like something straight out of a movie.

"Dad what was that?"

I looked back at my sons to see all of them looking at me expectantly.

"A set up"

A/N Sooo I didn't post last week because of some family stuff so I though I could double post lol. I will probably post again sooner than later because school is out but we will see!

How do you like Angelo's point of view?

What could what Cole said mean?

ummm idk lol