C17||Owen

"SAGE COME ON WE HAVE TO LEAVE" I heard a voice yell from down the hall

I looked myself over once more before grabbing my phone and purse and making my way downstairs. I was wearing brown baggy pants and a black crop top. I had a black blazer and black heeled boots to finish off the look. My hair was in a middle part low pony that was curled at the end. The look was classy yet me. It didn't show too much or make me look underdressed either.

I said goodbye to Ares and Artemis making sure they were fed and walked before leaving. The chatter that seemed to have been occurring stopped as my boots came in contact with the stairs. I looked down seeing all of my brothers and father at the entrance door waiting. They were in a variety of black and dark blue. The older ones had suits while the younger ones had a variation on jeans, hoodies and shirts. Yet it all screamed expensive.

When I got down to the door Angelo let out an awkward cough.

"You look nice bambina." He said with a small smile.

"Thank you" I said with a nod.

He gave me nod in return before an awkward silence fell over the room. It seemed to have been too much for him so he muttered a quick 'lets go' before walking outside. I wasn't surprised to see three black SUV's pulled up at the front of the house. The one in the middle had all doors open with guards outside waiting for my family and I.

"Mr. Roman" A guard at the front greeted nodding at my father.

"Sergio." Angelo nodded back. "Everything ready and in order."

"Yes Sir. We will have a car in front and behind you at all times." Sergio answered.

"Good." My father said before heading into the car.

I made sure to sit next to Mario knowing he would be the best choice to sit by in the car. We sat in the veery back having the twins and Gino in the seat in from of us. Dom and Enzo were in the seats in front of them while our father sat in the passenger seat.

"Everyone ready?" Angelo asked looking back at us.

We all gave our own variation of yes towards him. After hearing our response he turned around saying something to the driver. The driver seemed to have talked into his ear before I saw the lights of the car in front of us go off. Before I knew it we all started to move.

But the second we got on the street I got a sickening feeling. I tried to push it down but it seemed the farther and farther we got from the house the more it grew. It was as if my mind and body was telling us to turn back. Every fiber in my body wanted to listen and give in but what was I supposed to say to my family. 'Oh yeah I have a bad feeling about this.' They would look at me as if I was crazy.

"Hey you okay?" Mario whispered to me as if sensing my inner turmoil.

"Yeah I-"

I didn't get to finish my sentence before I heard my father yell for the driver to watch out. It seemed to have gone in slow motion the next events. From the left side a truck bigger than ours slammed into our upper side. We were sent into a flip in the air landing on our top side. There were shouts and gun fire outside but I couldn't see anything.